ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

Nithya and her parents had landed safely in Chennai. They were totally exhausted due to the 22 hours flight journey. Eventhough the journey was a peaceful one and they were excited to be back home after a long time, their body did not cooperate with their excitement.

Nithya went and collected all their luggages from the cargo and joined her parents near the waiting lounge.

They were waiting for Sindhu, who had informed that she would receive them in the airport. Their plan was to stay at Sindhu's place for the next few days and relax themselves.

Hearing someone calling her name, Nithya looked up and found Sindhu smiling at her. Nithya was surprised to see Shravan standing next to Sindhu!

 Nithya was surprised to see Shravan standing next to Sindhu!

Nithya excitedly walks towards Sindhu and hugged her. While the girls were having their time in meeting after a while, Shravan shook his head and walked towards Nithya's parents to greet them.

"Hey Shravan! How are you?" Subash was also equally surprised to see him at the airport.

"I'm fine uncle! How are you? Was the journey comfortable?" Shravan asked him back.

"Everything was fine pa. We're just tired." Tharani replied him.

"Ah okay aunty. I guess these girls will be staying here for the whole day and talking, without caring about you both." Shravan chuckled.

"Yes yes! They have 4 years of story to be discussed. By now they both would have forgotten that they're at the airport and we all even exist in this world." Subhash told eying at the girls who were happily talking.

"Exactly! I'll go and bring them back to this world." Tharani told and started walking.

"Good luck aunty!" Shravan wished her sarcastically.

"Oii Sindhu!! Even I and your chithappa have arrived here in the same flight! Can't you see you?" Tharani asked Sindhu as she playfully hit her head.

"Hiii chithi!!" Sindhu moved away from Nithya and hugged Tharani. She went to greet her uncle next.

Nithya smiled at Sharavan who was standing next to her dad. "How are you mama?" She asked him.

"Thank God! Atleast now you found that I was also standing here." he mocked at her.

Nithya grinned at him. As it was getting late, they all left to Sindhu's house.

Sharavan was shocked to witness the same scene that had happened at the airport, being recreated by Tharani and Sindhu's mom.

"What mama? Seems like you are feeling Teja vú?" Nithya teased him.

"Yeah Nithya, exactly the same thing is happening here." He admitted the truth.

"Now you understand from where we have inherited this trait?" Sindhu also joined to tease her fiancé.

Shravan put his hands in air thinking how is he going to handle this family from now.