Chapter 1

*** This is my first original fanfic on this account! Hope you enjoy it as much as my instagram followers :) Follow me @1d_imaginesonly ***

Natalie's POV:

I sat on the warm leather sofa engulfed in the arms of my boyfriend Liam. Our bodies fit perfectly together just like two puzzle pieces. His warmth radiated off of my body giving me butterflies and goose bumps. He held me close whispering in my ear. We were in the middle of watching the Titanic when his mum walked into the room wearing her work uniform.

"Hey, Natalie it's so good to see you, but I got to go to work for a few hours." Karen said. "Maybe you could stay for dinner?" she asked hopeful.

"It's good to see you too!" I exclaimed. "I would love to stay for dinner."

"Your father should be home around 5, dinners at 7. Behave yourselves." Karen said looking at Liam.

She left the room and we heard the front door open and close. We were now sitting alone at his gigantic house. I looked aimlessly around his parents. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels. Toy Story popped on the huge flat screen t.v.

"Let's watch it!" Liam said enthusiastically.

"Not again." I sighed. Don't get me wrong I loved the movie but we had watched it just last weekend.

"Pleaseeee" he begged grabbing my hands and giving me his best puppy dog face.

Dang when he did that I couldn't help but give in. "Only if you can get the remote." I jumped up but before I could get far he wrapped his arms around me pulling back to the couch.

"You're a bad girl." He said as he started to tickle me.

"Liam stop!" I laughed squirming around trying to break free. He sure thought it was funny because he kept going. He tickled me hitting my most ticklish spot. I fell of the couch from squirming so much.

"Oh my gosh did I hurt you sweetie?" He said quickly jumping off the couch and leaning down by my side.

"I'm fine." I said giving him a warm kiss. I started to beg for an opening but he pulled away. "What's wrong?" I asked cupping my hands on his face and pulling them towards me.

"Nothing" he said jerking away from me.

"Look at me. Tell me what's wrong." I pleaded.

"I can't do this..." He said looking at the ground.

"What do you mean you can't do this?" I asked knowing I wouldn't like the answer.

"This. I mean this." He said looking at across the room.

"Why can't you?" I curiously asked needing to know why.

"It's just..."

"Oh I understand. I'm not pretty enough, sexy enough for you. Well fine Liam I'm leaving" I said as a tear drop fell silently down my face. I ran out of his house grabbing my jacket and started my car. I pulled out of his parent's driveway tears streaming down my face. I wiped my tears away. I thought tonight was going to be the night I lost my virginity to the love of my life. I looked down for the moment wallowing in my own pity when I looked up and out of nowhere I saw a car headed straight for me.