Chapter 10

***

Liam's POV:

"Liam! Liam!" Harry screamed barging into my room.

"Oh my- ahh!" He yelled quickly turning his head.

"What the heck Harry!"

"Ahh!" Natalie yelled at the same time. "What are you doing here Harry?" She asked pulling the covers above her head.

"Sorry Natalie. I didn't know you were here. Were you two- never mind none of my business." He said closing the door behind him.

"He's gone now you can come out." Liam said tickling my sides.

"Noo"

"It's fine come out here." I said trying to pull her out. She gripped onto the sheets but I was able to pull her out. Her cheeks were bright pink.

"Don't look at me." She whined covering her face.

"Natalie" I took her hands and pulled them away from her face. "You don't have to hid from me. I think it's cute when you're embarrassed.

"Well I don't and what was Harry doing here? Do you just leave your door unlocked for them?" She asked sternly.

"No silly they have a key" I replied lightening the mood. "Listen lets get dress and there's somewhere I want to take you."

"Really? Where?" Her curiosity overwhelming her.

"You'll have to wait." I told her getting out of bed and getting dress.

We walked out of my room hand in hand and were greeted by the rest of the boys.

"Ready to go?" Naill asked

Natalie's POV:

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"You'll have to wait and see!" Louis yelled excitedly.

We all pilled into two separate cars. Liam, Niall, and I hopped into Liam's car and the rest of the boys when with Harry.

"So can you pleaseeee tell me where we are going?"

"Nope" Liam said looking over at me before placing his eyes back on the road.

The car ride took forever and I had a hunch of where we were going.

"I know where we're going." I stated mater of factly.

"Oh yeah love, and where would that be?" Liam asked.

"To the beach."

Both boy sat there silently not answering.

"Umm no were not..." Niall tried to say but it was too late I already figured it out.

I leaned over to Liam and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"What was that for?"

"For taking me to the beach. Thank you. I used to love going to the beach, but I obviously haven't been in a while." I told him.

"We know that's why we though we would surprise you." Niall jumped in.

We finally arrived at the beach and everyone pilled out of the cars. Harry opened up his trunk and there was a bunch of beach stuff.

"Natalie you up for a game of beach volleyball?" Harry asked pulling out a volleyball.

"Yeah I'm ready to kick your butt!" I exclaimed. I used to play on a volleyball team a couple years ago and I was pretty good, but none of the boys knew that.

Liam crouched down and said, "hop on"

I jumped in his back looping my legs around him and my arms around his neck. He walked down closer to the shore and the rest of the boys followed. He set me down when we were at the volleyball net. we divided up and it was Niall, Zayn and I against Harry, Louis and Liam.

"I got it" I yelled spiking the ball to the other side and scoring a point.

"Wow how are you so good at this?" Louis asked.

"I used to play a lot on a team" I admitted and the rest of the boys looked at me.

"No fair" Harry whined because his team was losing.

I ran and dove towards the ball-

Liam's POV:

"Natalie?" I shook her lightly and then I saw her lips part.

"I'm okay Liam." I heard her say as she opened her eyes.

"Are you sure? You scared me half to death! We should really get you to the doctors"

"Liam I'm fine. I love how concerned you always are but really I'm fine" she said.

I sighed but let her have her way. We finished our game when the sun began to set. I took my hand and intertwined it with Natalie's and we walked along the shoreline. She occasionally dipped her feet in.

"I'm so glad you're doing better." I said stopping and pulling her to me.

She looked into my eyes and I leaned down to kiss her. I suddenly swept her off her feet and began running into the water.

"You better not drop me!" She yelled squirming in my arms.

I lowered her just above the surface of the water.

"Liam" she whined.

I set her back down on her feet. She caught me off gaurd and jumped on my back making me plunge face first into the cold water.

"Oh your going to pay for that" I teased as she tried to run away.

I caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist and swung her around before releasing her.

She fell into the water then swiftly popped back up.

When we were done playing in the water we walked back up to the shore in our soaking wet clothes to see the rest of the guys waiting impaciently.

"What took you so long! I'm starving!" Niall whined.

"Niall we'll stop by Nandos and I'll buy you what ever you want."

He looked up and stared at me like a little kid who just recieved a big bag of candy. We pilled back into the cars and made our way to Nandos.

We arrived at Nandos and a bunch of screaming girls were there.

"It's One Direction!!"

"OH MY GOD! IT'S HARRY!" One girl with blonde hair yelled.

Everyone started pulling out there phones. I knew this wasn't a good idea. I didn't want Natalie to get a headache from all the flashes.

I quickly pulled Natalie into a near by booth and pulled her head to my chest.

Her voice vibrated against my chest, "ughh Liam what are you doing?"

"Protecting you" I wrapped my arms around her rubbing her back.

"Liam I'm fine. I haven't had a headache for a while." She said into my chest."I'll be fine Liam, I promise"

I left go of her hesitantly. The rest of the boys were posing for pictures with the fans.

"Go" she said gesturing for me to join the rest of the boys. That was one this I loved about Natalie. She trusted me, she was never jealous. She always supported me and my career and I loved her endlessly for that. She was with me for me not some internation pop star.

I walked over to join the rest of the boys while we took pictures with them.

"Liam can I get a picture with you and Natalie?" She asked.

"of course" I gestured for Natalie to come over hear.

We posed for the picture and when all the fans were satisfied we sat down with the rest of the boys.

"Your going to have to get used to that Natalie" Harry spoke.

"Yeah..." she replied. "I'd do anything for Liam" she replied grabbing my hand and squeezing it tight.