Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning in the warm embrace of Liam. He had his first concert tonight in the United States for the Take Me Home Tour. I couldn't describe how incredibly proud I was of Liam. He had come so far so fast and it was all an amazing journey. I wiggled out of his arms and got ready for the day. I packed an extra outfit for the concert tonight incase we didn't come back to the hotel before hand.

"Come on Liam, I know your awake. You don't want to make the boys mad" I said walking over to him and kissing him on the forehead. He pulled me down to his chest and craddled me there for a moment.

"Okay I'm getting up" he said.

I stood and watched him get dressed. He was beautiful. Everything about him, from the inside out. I didn't know how I ended up with him. It was a true mystery.

When we were finished we walked to Harry's room to meet up with everyone else.

"Wait I forgot something" Liam said.

"What? I'll go back with you." I told him.

"No it's fine. Harry wanted to talk to you anyways." he said. I started to become suspicious but I ignored it. He was probably just nervous for tonight and needed his lucky key chain I gave him.

"Hey Harry" I said as he opened the door.

"Right on time. Where's Liam?" Harry asked.

"He went back to get something. He said you wanted to talk."

Harry paused for a moment, "Oh right.... well... errr... I was wondering if you could help me-"

"Hey guys what's up?" Lou said strolling in not bothering for Harry to finish his sentence.

"Nothing, were just waiting for Liam." Harry responded.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Oh there umm... getting a table for breakfast" Lou chirped.

They all were acting incredibly strange.

"We need to go down stairs for a moment to check our schedules. Natalie stay here and wait for Liam." Harry said.

I complied and waited for Liam in Harry's doorway. I made my way back down the hall to see Liam walking towards me.

"Ready to go to breakfast babe?" he asked.

"Yeah" I responded as he swung an arm around my shoulder.

"I hope you don't mind but I invited your mom to the concert today."

I was shocked. I hadn't seen my mom in a while and I couldn't believe how incredibly sweet Liam was to think of that. "Thanks so much Liam. I love you"

"I love you more" he responded kissing me on the cheek.

Liam's phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket. "Ugh lets take the stairs." He said.

"Why? The elevator is quicker" I responded.

"Yeah but I need my exercise I'm a growing boy." Liam replied.

"Fine" I grunted jokingly.

"Okay if you don't want to walk I'll carry you." Liam said reaching down and wrapping his arms around my thighs and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Liam I'll walk." I said wiggling in his grasp. He didn't put me down. I playfully smacked his butt.

"Oww" Liam began to whimper. "Just kidding." He said as he put me down. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs and made our way to the dining room.

The light's were off and it was pitch black when we got there. Liam let go of my hand and I could feel him walking away. "Liam what's going on" I asked trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness. The lights suddenly flickered on and I saw Liam down on one knee with the rest of the boys holding signs that read. "Will you marry me?"

"Natalie we've been together for a long time now. We've had our fair share of fights, but at the end of the day we've alway's been stronger together. I could't imagine my life without you. You're my best friend and I love you more than anything. Will you do me the honor and be my wife?" Liam asked.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Yes Liam!" I cheered running into his arms as he stood up and picked me up.

He pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it slowly to reveal a small heart shaped diamond ring. I stuck out my hand and Liam slipped the ring on. He embraced me in a huge hug and when I opened my eyes I saw my mom standing there with tears in her eyes. I let go of Liam and ran into her arms. "I love you mom"

"I love you too sweety. And I'm so glad you're getting married to Liam. I couldn't have asked for a better son-in-law." my mom whispered in my ear.