Chpater 12

We arrived at the hotel room and Liam and I were sharing a room and the rest of the boys had their own. But that was perfectly fine with me. We walked inside and set down our stuff. The boys wanted to hang out near the pool so we changed into our swim suits and met them down at the pool. Since this was a private hotel there were a few other celebrities we got to meet.

I met Ashley Benson and Lucy Hale as well as a couple others I couldn't really remember. Luckily Taylor wasn't there because after their split Harry couldn't even talk about her. I still wasn't even 100 percent sure of what happened between the two of them, but I knew that Harry was over her.

I lounged on a lounge chair next to Liam as the sun beat down on us. I applied a small amount of sunscreen, but I was really looking forward to getting tanner. Harry Niall and Louis were all in the pool enoying spashing each other. There were a few girls in the pool that Harry was flirting with but it all seemed innocent.

I put on my sunglasses and started to doze off. I felt a few water drops fall on my legs. I opened my eyes to see that Harry was hovering above me.

"Are you coming in?" he asked.

"I'll pass" I said not wanting to get wet.

Harry picked me up and walked over to the edge of the pool.

"Harry put me down!" I yelled. "Liam!"

Liam woke up from his slumber and rubbed his eyes. I squirmed in Harry's arms trying to break free.

"Harry put her down" Liam demanded walking over to us.

Harry threw me. I tumbled under the water trying to catch my breath. I realsed the air from my lungs and quickly emerged from under the water to see Harry next to me. "Harry you could have killed me!" I yelled hitting him in the arms. Liam jumped in and wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up and pulling me away from Harry.

"Calm down Natalie, he was just trying to have a little fun"

"I know but I'm gonna get him back" i whispered.

Liam let go and I jumped on Harry's back trying to push him under. He was too strong and he dunked me under instead.

"This isn't fair." I said splashing him.

I felt a hand grab my butt and I spun around to be greeted by Liams lips. "You're so cute" he said into the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around Liam's neck and my legs around his waist. The kiss turning more passionate.

"Gross, get a room" Louis yelled.

We pulled away and looked at each other with glittering eyes. "I love you" I told him. I hopped on his back and he walked to the stairs and got out. Liam set me down on my chair and I grabbed my towel.

We left the pool area and went through the gate to the beach. The hot Florida sun blazed down on us. It was muggy, probably the hottest time of day in Florida. We walked along the private beach and stopped at a food stand a ways down. We talked and talked and the sun began to set. We layed our towels down on the warm sand. I rested my head on Liam's shoulder as we watched the beautiful sunset go down over the ocean. It quickly became dark and we stood up and made our way back to the hotel.

"You guy's were gone an awfully long time" Louis said.

"I hope you two weren't getting into trouble" Harry added.

"Of course we were" Liam said sarcastically.

"You trouble makers get some sleep we have a big rehersal tomorrow" Louis joked.

"We went to our room and changed out of our swimsuits."