Epilogue

Chapter 41 Part 2/2

HEY YALL! I kept my promise period! And I'm updating this ASAP. I really enjoyed writing this last chapter y'all know we love Javon and Alex 🥺 even though they do to much. I hope y'all love this chapter as much as I do.

I'm still shook at how fast I got this done y'all know I usually take months to update 💀

Don't forget to vote 🖤

-•-

  Alexander POV

4 Years Later

  "Open your mouth baby you have to eat something" I opened my mouth hoping he would copy but he just kept fussing.

    "Baby it's peaches it's good you'll like it look at dada try them" I ate some off the spoon and smiled like it was the best thing I ever ate.

   "Mmm they're so yummy, your turn" I put the tiny spoon in front of his mouth and he finally tasted them.

  "Mm" He licked his lips and opened his mouth for more. I was so happy I was finally getting him to eat. He was almost 4 and I was trying my best to expand his palette and transfer him from just drinking formula.

     "Tia look he's eating!" She looked up from her phone and laughed.

  "Aw finally, I knew he would like the peaches"

He ate about 5 small spoonfuls until he started shaking his head and fussing again.

"Milk dada"

"Can you eat a little more for me? I'll give you your milk later you have to eat food Angel"

"No milk dada!" He pushed the bowl of peaches off the highchair and they went flying everywhere. Last night I only got a hour of sleep because Angel cried and fussed the entire time.

  After 4 months of me having Angel I could tell something was wrong with him he was the same size as when he was first born. The doctors acted as if nothing was wrong and this was normal with some babies until I got a second opinion and he was diagnosed with fetal alcohol syndrome.

     I was never aware Lola was drinking during her pregnancy. At the time of course it was none of my business but you would think she would atleast tell someone. It wasn't that severe thankfully he just had some nervous system problems like constant mood changes, his speech and he was just now learning to run because he has really bad balance.

   Those things didn't make me love him any less or regret my decision of raising him. The fact that everyone doubted me and called me stupid for taking on such a big responsibility at a young age made me wanna be an even better dad. I'm in my last year of college before I get my bachelors degree in IT. It wasn't my first option of course but I would be able to work from home and I could get a high paying job. I really needed that because I was in debt after all of Angels medical bills and my student loan I was praying for cash flow.

"Okay baby dada gonna get you milk" I wiped his mouth off and picked him up out of the highchair.

"You can't let him boss you around Alex, you gone have him to spoiled and he really never gone listen" Tia laughed. How was I supposed to make a 3 year old listen, Tia sometimes popped her son when he didn't listen and I just couldn't bring myself to do that to Angel. Her and Devins son was now 6 and he was the cutest. Devin had shacked up with my sister and they were living with my mom still it turned out the baby she was pregnant with was his too.