You Always Lie

Chapter 13.

Alright so I'm gonna skip this up a tad 👌🏿 bit but it's gonna be worth it.

Javon POV
---

         Me and Alex have gotten closer which is amazing. I finally took him on something like a date, It was some corny shit we went the movies then out to eat and finally we visited the pet shop and he spent hella of my money on a fish that costed 15 cent. We've had arguments of course about all type of shit mostly about me "Looking at girls" whenever we went somewhere. Which was untrue but Alexander liked to argue so I just ignored half the shit he rambled about. He was probably insecure from the shit that happen at the party but I still tried my best to reassure him that I only liked him.

   His mom fucking hated me which I honestly don't give a fuck about, I don't like her like that either. And she didn't have to like me her son did.

    My dad has been ignoring me I guess my mama told him about me and Alex but I didn't really give a fuck about that either.

      Life was going good but we all know that never last.

   "Javon!" Alex yelled one my face.

  "Fuck what boo" I said back jumping out of my thoughts.

"You're day dreaming again I want attention" He poked out his bottom lip.

  I rolled my eyes and rolled over towards I was laying on his chest.

   We were chilling at my house, my parents were gone to church so Alex was able to be over without my dad being on my tip.

   Alex pulled my body up so I was hovering over his face.

    "Can I have a kiss" He whispered.

"Nah you be kissing Erica yuck mouth ass" I responded rubbing our noses together.

   He rubbed my cheek and kissed my chin.
  "Stop talking about her and no I don't, I only kiss you"

  I gave me a little peck on my lips and flicked my tongue across his bottom lip.

  "I better be the only person"

He just smiled and rubbed my cheek.

  "Can I ask you something Javon"

I laid back on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

  "Ask me anything boo"

"When are we gonna do something else other than kiss?" I looked up at him and I could tell by his face he was dead serious.

I laughed he looked kinda upset.

"I'm being serious why you laughing Jae?"

   "Because you ain't ready for nothing else"

  He was right we ain't never did anything other then kiss and maybe grind a little bit and I was a growing man I needed to take off some tension sometime but I knew he wasn't ready and I really wasn't either. I didn't even know how to fuck another male. Like duh it was damnere the same as fucking a girl but he could be a virgin and I have to do hella other shit before.

   "Yes I am Jae I'm not some little boy I know what I could handle and what I can't" He smacked his lips.

   Since he been hanging with Erica ghetto ass he started to pick up on some of that ghetto shit and I hated it.