You A Big Baby

Chapter 32

This chapter is so overdueeee don't fight MEE 🤧
I haven't updated in a whileee so if you don't remember what's going on just go read the end of last chapter.
Alexander POV

---

We rushed into the hospital well really Javon rushed in the hospital I just followed behind him taking my time.

"Can I get the room number to Lola Fuentes" Javon practically yelled. This bitch better have had birth twins for us to be rushing to a hospital this late, plus she ruined everything we had going on as usual.

The nurse cut her eyes at him and typed into the computer.

"It's way passed visiting hours you'll have to come back in the morning with some form of identification and a lower voice"

       "What the fuck you mean, she's sick I gotta see her"

"Sir don't make me call security visiting hours start at 7, come back in the morning"

"Nah it's already 3 we'll just wait here" I noticed he said 'we'll' as if I was willing to wait here all morning just to see her.

He walked over to the chairs and slumped into one. There wasn't anyone here other than a old security guard sleeping in the corner and a older man passed out across some chairs.

"Are we seriously gonna wait here for three hours? She isn't even having the baby right now so what's the point?"

"You don't have to wait if you don't want to I can drive you home and come back"

"No, you told me we were gonna hang out an--

"I'm gonna make it up to you, I promise just stick with me for now" I doubt that was gonna happen but I'm gonna go along with it. I laid my head on his shoulder and pulled my arms into my shirt.
  We had only been here for a few minutes but it already felt like hours, I hated hospitals.

    "What if she did have the baby? she's only 7 months so something could have gone wrong and I wasn't there"
      He had been talking about this for the past hour and, he cared so much for a baby that he doesn't even know if it's his or not.

    "I'm sure everything is fine Javon stop overthinking it" I grabbed his hand and placed it in my lap.

---
Javon Pov

   I didn't sleep all night, partly because I couldn't sleep in a chair and I was thinking about all type of shit last night.

     "What time is it?" Alex woke up rubbing his eyes.

    "It's like 6:50 you hungry?"

  "I'm good, come sit down why are you pacing around"

         I didn't even realize I was pacing around until he said something about it. I sat down next to him and he laid his head against my shoulder.

     "Stop worrying so much everything is gonna be fine"

  "I'm not worrying"

He stretched against the chairs and sat up.
"What if she did have the baby are they able to get a DNA test right away?"