You Understand Me

Chapter 6.

Alexander

Thanks for reading ❤️

---

I'm really glad me and Javon were back I had really missed him.

He had dropped me off at school and at the moment I was in class with Erica, We had became closer over the week.

"Damn Alex what's up with your neck" She whispered yelled.

I laughed and put my head down.

   Damn she was nosy.

"Nooo you are gonna tell me who put all those damn hickies on your neck" she demanded with a big smile on her face.

I was opening my mouth to tell but the bell rung so I speed walked out of class, I heard Erica running right behind me so I sped up

BOOM

I had hit a hard surface and we both went crashing down to the ground with me on top of the person.

"What the fuck man get off of me!" The person under me yelled  pushing me off him.

I stood up and offered a hand to the person that I fell on top of but they pushed it away and stood up on their own.

"I'm really sorry" I mumbled to the person.

This dude was huge with blonde hair and blue eyes he looked like your average jock.

He had opened up his mouth to respond but he was interrupted by a voice behind me.

"Nah Alex you ain't gotta apologize this nigga was in your way"

Javon

He always seemed to come around during the wrong time.

   He stepped in front of me towards he was in the guys face.

    "That faggots gonna regret bumping into me" The boy spat before turning around and walking away.

    Erica had grabbed my arm and whispered a wow in my ear.

   Javon walked towards me until he was right in my face "Stop letting people talk to you any kind of way" he whispered before putting the hair that had fell in my face behind my ear and walking away.

   Erica had tightened her grip on my ear "JAVON IS THE ONE WHO DID YOUR NECK LIKE THAT" She shrieked a little to loud for my liking.

  I just smiled and nodded.

  "Alex what the fuck I didn't know you two were rocking like that, I thought you just had a crush on him" She smiled

  "Well we aren't we don't go out or anything like that" I whispered.

  "Wait so you mean to tell me he practically mauled your neck off and you guys don't go out?"

  I shook my head yeah and we continued to walk down the hall.

     "Shit I've never even seen that boy talk to anyone before how did you pull that off"

   "I don't even know he just loves this fat ass"

   We both laughed hella loud and everyone just stared.

---
The rest of the day went by fast and at the moment I was in the car with Javon.

     "Thank you for sticking up for me earlier" I mumbled laying my head against the car door.

  He nodded and rested his hand on my thigh "You ain't gotta thank me for that, I ain't gone let nobody talk you like that"

  The rest of the drive was in silence until we pulled up in front of my house and I seen 3 cars in my driveway that I never seen before.

     "Is one of them your moms car?" I shook my head no.

    We hopped out the car and went inside the house, the music was blasting and it smelled like hella weed.

     I walked into the living room and it was 4 dudes I ain't never seen before, my sister and two other girls.

   "Bella who are these people you got up in mom's house?" I yelled walking up to the couch she was sitting on.

      "Nigga chill these my friends we just chilling" She laughed while smoking the blunt in her hand.

  "Well you don't live here and they disrespecting my moms shit so you and them gotta go" I yelled

   "Little nigga who is you, You ain't calling no shots around here we leave when we ready to leave" A big black dude jumped in my face and yelled.

  I was kinda scared so I just put my head down.

  "Nah nigga he good the question is who are you, He already said y'all disrespecting his mama house so either turn the music down or bounce" Javon yelled back at the dude pushing me out the way.

     One of the dudes pulled out a gun and sat it on the table.

   "We leave when we ready to leave"

  Isabelle laughed and turned the music up louder.

    I grabbed Javon arm and pulled him out the house.

  He was cussing the whole time, I could tell he was pretty mad. But we just jumped in his car and he drove down the street.

    "Where we going Jae" I said while staring at him, I noticed he didn't put his seatbelt on so I leaned over and buckled it for him.

    He ignored my question "We didn't have to leave Alex I had everything under control, I wouldn't have let anybody touch you" He yelled punching the steering wheel.

   "They had guns Jae" I whispered

He just ignored me again.

It seemed like whenever something happened he blamed me for it.

   We drove for another five minutes until we pulled up in front of a lake. Jae jumped out the truck so I followed him.

    "My mom used to bring me here when her and my pops got in arguments, We used to talk about how one day I was gonna start my own family and how happy I would be" he said, he sat on a patch of grass so I sat right next to him and grabbed his hand.

     "That's really nice Jae" he nodded.

"It seems impossible now that I'm older, It's like the older I get I see a clearer understanding of how evil the world actually is" He mumbled.

"My parents aren't even happy together anymore, My dad treats my mom like she's just some random bitch"

I just rubbed his hand, I didn't feel like I should comment I was just gonna let him vent his feelings.

"Does love even still exist because I damn sure don't feel that shit no more"

"Don't think like that Jae or course love still exist, We all go through bumpy stages in our life we just have to stay true to ourselves and fight through it" I smiled trying to comfort him.

He looked at me and smiled "You're right just gotta stay true to myself"

"Thank you Alex"

"For what?"

"For being here with me, For sticking with me"

I smiled I was glad he was starting to understand I'll always be here for him.

"Always"

---

Alright so I actually  love this chapter it was pretty fluffy but I fucks with it 😊 And I've noticed people are starting to read this yall ain't liking but I see y'all 👀 I see y'all 😂 remember if you see something that I spelled wrong or something is weird feel free to comment on it anyways

Love you guys thanks for reading ❤️