You Stuck With Me

Chapter 38

I really fucking suck :( here I am a year later shamefully updating I am so sorry y'all! How have y'all been if you're still reading I am shook but I have been getting hella messages to update so> I missed y'all and writing this book!❤️
—•—

    "Okay no move that slightly more to the side" I slid this heavy ass portrait slightly over waiting for Charmaine's conformation.

    "That's fine right there, that's as straight as it's gonna get" I hung the picture up then stepped off the step ladder to stare at it.

  "I love it so much ugh, you two are perfect" I stared at the pic of me and Javon hugged up in our cap and gown, it was a picture Charmaine took at our graduation, It made me so happy. This was all actually happening we finally had our own space to call our own. A place I could confidently call home. I don't know who was more excited about it though me and Javon or Charmaine. She bought our bed set, dining set and our couches as a house warming gift, I cried it was the nicest gifts I ever received. My mom had been to busy to come see out house but that was expected, I didn't mind though Charmaine has become like a second mom to me since me and Javon been together.

  I knew Javon was really excited about it too, I guess he just didn't show it to well because there was to much change going on in his life already. I feel really bad for him he has so much on his plate right now and he's been working a lot, when he's home I barely get to spend time with him because he's so tired. And school hasn't even started yet. I really wanna get a job so he doesn't have to work so hard and his mom tries to help but he's not having none of it I hate it.

    "Okay Jae should be over in a few minutes, this living room definitely needs a rug to compliment the couches, I'll look online for one tonight I am so ecstatic everything is coming together"

   "Do you think Javon is ready for all this? You know actually starting a family together?" Charmaine smiled and grabbed my hand.

   "It doesn't matter if he's ready no young man is ever ready to settle down but you see he did it, what matters is your commitment to each other without that there's nothing" After all the baby drama her and Javons dad were still together. She was a really understanding person and that was a trait I needed to gain.

     "Have you two talked about Lola or the baby? You know I have my own opinion on that whole situation that you both probably don't agree with" I mentally rolled my eyes at that. It of course was something that needed to be talked about but I've been avoiding it because it's gonna lead to an argument.

   "Nope it's kind of a topic we ignore" She shook her head and grabbed her purse.

    "Well I don't want to intrude but I feel like that baby has no one right now, I'm not saying it's your or Javons responsibility but atleast think about it. We both know Lola and Devin aren't fit parents" She kissed my forehead and headed to the front door.

   I could tell what she was getting at and I was already knowing Javon wasn't having it at all. She wanted me and Javon to consider taking care of Angel. Since this house is a two bedroom we did have the space and she of course would help us with expenses. The only thing that didn't sit well with me was the fact Lola and Devin would still try to be in the picture and I hated them equally. Of course I wanted a baby that's been my dream since I was a little boy, but that could actually break me and Javons relationship, kids are a lot of work.

  "You actually think we would make good parents?" I don't even know why I was considering it knowing Javon would be against the idea.

    "Of course I do especially you, you're a very nurturing person Alex you would make an amazing dad and I know you would love it. Being a parents was the best thing that ever happen to me I regret not having more" I loved kids even when I first found out Lola was pregnant I was thinking about how I would be able to watch the baby sometimes and even holding him brought me so much happiness. I didn't wanna get my hopes up of being a parents just to get them crushed. I still had school, I was still really young.