You Don't Take Me Serious

Chapter 10.

Javon POV

  Yesterday night flashback.

---

        I really didn't want Alex to come because I felt I would have to watch him the full night and I couldn't drink anything because I would have to drive him home.

    So we just sat on the couch next to a group of niggas who was getting high.

  I had been sipping the drink Devin gave me only because it taste good I was sure I wouldn't get drunk from it but I was wrong.

  After a while I felt kind of sluggish  like the room was moving in slow motion and I felt hella horny. Weird shit like this is why I don't drink.

  I turned my head and Alex sat there looking all innocent and thick.

   "Why you sitting so far" I smiled and pulled him on my lap.

  He tried to push away but I tightened my grip "Stop Javon not here people are gonna see" He whispered while cheesing.

  I just ignored him and blocked out his voice, I just wanted to touch him I didn't see the problem I wasn't tripping off nobody else right now.

     He kept moving around in my lap which made me even harder. I didn't even wanna be here no more, I wanted to go home and fuck with Alex.

"You ready to go baby" I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.

He laughed and rubbed my arms.
"We just got here, you not having fun?"

  "I'm so gone, you gone have to drive us to yo crib my mama can't see me drunk" I could already hear her mouth.

  "Okay just let me know when you're ready to go" He grabbed my hand and rubbed small circles in my palm it really helped bc my head was spinning. I thought I had already made it clear I wanted to leave right now.

  "I'm ready to go right now my head spinning and I wanna kiss on you" I kissed his neck and he squirmed even more.

Devin came over and I barely could even hear what he said over the loud ass music. But I felt him pulling me off the couch.

  "Noo leave him alone he's to drunk let him rest, we're getting ready to leave" Alex said to Devin but he still pushed his little ass out the way.

"Nigga calm down it's a party we supposed to be fucked up plus my cuddy not gay, I'm gone bring him right back" Devin responded. He threw one of my arms over his shoulder and helped me walk.

"Nigga I'm so gone, I'm not drinking no mo" I only got drunk one other time and I definitely ain't feel like this after one drink. I could barely pick up my own legs.

    "I could tell you was just feeling on another nigga" Devin laughed pulling me up the stairs.

   "Wai-- stop-- where Alex go"

"He waiting for you downstairs his friend somewhere around here he gone be good"

  "Stop Devin let me sit down"

    I tried to explain but my head was spinning. I couldn't even tell if my words was coming out or I was just imagining them.

   "Don't even worry about your friends they good bro I got a surprise for you" He laughed and pulled me into a room upstairs. It was dark as fuck in here until Devin flipped on the lights.