You Make Me Hate You

Chapter 28.

Thank you for reading. ✨

Okay everyone I realized I never put a picture of Devin so that's him up there ^ I love his irritating ass.
---

"What the fuck is that on your neck"

He scrunched his eyebrows and brought his fingers up to his neck.

     He put a dumbass look on his face and everything went quiet.

"Aye I asked a question"

I know I ain't put no fucking hickey on his neck recently and this shit still looked swoll.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about" He mumbled putting his hand on my chest to push me off him.

I hit hit hand from my chest and pulled his neck to the side by his hair.

"Nah I'm gone show you what I'm talking about since you acting stupid"

"Let me go that hurts" He put his hand around my wrist but I pulled tighter.

I took my phone out my back pocket, zoomed in on the spot and snapped a picture.

"This what the fuck I'm talking about" I showed him the picture and he pushed the phone out his face. I dropped the phone and grabbed his arms.

"Get off of me"

"Nah, so that mean you lied to me about Erica being over here because she damn for sure ain't give you no fucking hickey so who was here?" I yelled.

He tried to squirm from my grasp but I just held his arms down tighter.

"I didn't lie Erica was here" He yelled back.

"So Erica gave you a fucking hickey? Stop playing with me like I'm stupid or something" He shook his head.

"She didn't someone else did, but it isn't how--

That's all I needed to know.

I got off of him and pulled my shirt back on.

"You aren't even listening to me and I'm trying to explain what happened"

"I don't give a fuck what you trying to explain just stop talking to me"

   "Wait Javon I'm sorry" He said jumping off the bed.

      I slid my shoes on and got up to walk to the door but he grabbed my shirt pulling me back.

    I turned around and swung at him with a open hand. His face so happened to be in the way so my hand flew right into his cheek.

    He let my shirt go and put his hand against his cheek, I could see his eyes getting watery but I didn't give a fuck.

    "I told you to fucking let me go" I yelled.

     I didn't even apologize, I walked out the room and slammed the door behind myself.