You Don't Have To

Chapter 26.

Thanks for reading ♥️

Javon POV
---

"The only thing I been trying to figure out is why everybody hyping up Curry, I mean he alright but he ain't all that, he don't got shit on LeBron or Kobe" Devin rambled.

All this nigga did was talk I tried to tune him out but it seemed his voice just got louder.

"Nigga are you even listening to me?"

     "Not really"

  "Javon you a real bitch you know that?" I tried to focus on the game but I couldn't. I called him two times already and he ain't pick up the phone, I was ready to walk over there but if he wanna act weird I'm just gone let him be.

  "Yep, but aye did Alex come here while I was at work?"

He rolled his eyes and got off the bed. He ain't like Alex for no reason.

   "No that Nigga ain't come here"

I took my phone out and dialed his number but it went straight to voicemail again. Weird ass shit.

  I looked out the window and it was a black car in front of his house. It wasn't his mom's car and he would have told me if Isabella came back.

  "How long that car been out there?" It probably was that weird as nigga he working on a "project" with any other time he wanna be up under Erica irritating ass now all of a sudden he got this nigga at his house. I tried to not even think like that, I would hope he would answer the phone if he had a nigga over.

     "Don't ask me nothing that got to do with your little boyfriend I don't fucking know I don't pay attention to that type of shit" He reached his hand out to touch one of my cars so I threw a pencil at him.

  "Don't touch my stuff and you don't do shit else in here, the least you could is pay attention to who pull up over here"

Devin fell back on the bed and yawned.

"Man Tia just texted me and said she need diapers, that nigga too old to be still wearing them" He said with a serious ass face.

   I couldn't do anything except stare at him, most of the time I honestly think this nigga got mental problems.

   "You need a ride to pick some up?"

He sighed and rubbed his face.

"Yeah bro, I gotta act like I fuck with them atleast a little so I ain't gotta live here no more"

I nodded and slid my shoes on, Devin texted Tia back I assume and walked downstairs.

I followed him out the front door and into my truck.

---

I drove to target since it was the closest store that I knew sold baby shit. I was glad Devin was finally starting to take care of his responsibilities even if it was just for a place to stay, I definitely ain't want him living with me no more.

Devin just walked around the crowded store like he knew where he was going until I asked one of the workers for help.

She directed us to the kids section, all this baby shit really had me thinking Lola was a few months pregnant already and we still didn't have shit for the baby.

It was all type of shit in this aisle that I wish I could buy for her, but it wasn't in my budget at the moment. I wouldn't even know what to get so when the time come I'm probably gone ask Alex or my mama to help.