You Beautiful

Chapter 8.

Erica above 😩😍 lawdd

Alexanders POV

----

We were driving through Erica neighborhood looking for a pink house she lived all the way across town in the "Hood".

It didn't really phase me but Alex looked like he was about to pee his pants.

"Stop" he practically yelled

"She's right there"

Erica ran up to the car and hopped in the back seat.

She reached over to kiss Alex on the cheek.

"What's up babe" he laughed and smiled.

"Hi Javon"

I rolled my eyes "What's up Erica"

"So where y'all trying to go" I asked pulling out her driveway.

Erica spoke up "I don't even know let's just go to the mall over there on y'all side of town"

I just shook my head.

Her and Alex started whispering in each other ear and laughing I just ignored them and cruised to the mall.

"Were you planning on getting something Jae?" Alex asked.

"Nah I might get me some shoes maybe a new hat I ain't tryna be in here to long"

Erica had to put her ghetto two sense in.

"Well you could just drop us off then because we plan on being here for a while" she smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"I guess we all gone be in here for a while then because I ain't dropping him off no where with them little ass shorts on" I smacked back.

She laughed and we pulled into a parking spot and hopped out the car.

"Damn Alex you need to give me some of all that ass you got" Erica laughed and smacked his ass playfully.

"What store we going in first?"

"We going in Victoria Secret" Erica laughed.

"I ain't going in that girly ass store I'm gone wait out here for y'all" they shook their heads and was about to walk away until I grabbed Alex by his arm.

He spun back around and I grabbed him by his lower back and slipped a hundred dollar bill in his back pocket.

He was gonna open his mouth and complain about how he didn't need it but I was already walking away.

I turned around and yelled "Buy yourself something real pretty just for me"

After that I walked to Shoe Palace I didn't really know what shoes I wanted.

"Welcome to shoe palace are you looking for anything in particular?" A deep voice called from behind me.

It was my cousin Devin.

"Aw what's up Javon I didn't even know that was yo peanut head ass" He laughed I laughed with him and we hugged.

Our moms were sisters but we were raised so differently we barely got to see eachother.

"Shut up shrimp dick I ain't seen you in a minute, we gotta do something" I responded.

"You right aye I'm throwing a party tonight, You should slide through"

"Shit I'm there" I responded we talked for a while until Erica and Alex walked in.

"Javon bring your ass on we been looking for you" Erica loud ass yelled from the entrance of the door.

"Shit that's you bro?" Devin asked walking towards them.

"Hell nah you already know how I feel about ghetto bitches" I said as I followed him to them.

Erica instantly got loud "Nigga who you calling a bitch"

Alex grabbed her arm I guess to calm her down but we knew that shit wasn't gone work.

"Shit y'all could come to the party to" Devin laughed

"Nah they good, but shit text me your address later" I said before grabbing Alex arm and walking out the store.

"Yas Alex we about to be fucking it up at the party" Erica laughed with her tongue sticking out her mouth.

"He ain't going to no party" I said walking towards the entrance of the mall.

"I really want to go though Jae and that guy said it was fine" Alex sighed.

"It ain't gone be nothing but drunk niggas there and anything could happen" we walked to the car and hopped in.

"Nigga you ain't his daddy he can go if he want" Erica yelled. Alex just shook his head and agreed with her.

"Daddy or not if I say he ain't going then he ain't going you need to mind your business I don't need none of that ghetto shit rubbing off on him" I yelled back.

Erica just started to yell again but I blocked her voice out.

I felt a tap on my thigh and I turned towards Alex.

"But I really wanna go Jae I'll be with you the whole time so you don't have to worry about anything happening" Alex whispered with his bottom lip sticking out.

"Fine" I murmured

He started grinning and him and Erica started talking about what they was gone wear.

   "And we got a new outfit for you right here so you can just get dressed at my house" Erica smiled.

"Hell fucking nah he not going over your house he gone get dressed at my house and maybe just maybe I'll think about picking you up and driving to the party"

  She just smacked her lips and whispered a whatever.

   "Wait Jae we can all just get dressed at your house and then we won't have to go drop her off just to pick her back up again"

  "I guess you're right"

He smiled.

  "Alright Erica when we go to my house don't do none of that cussing shit or that loud shit in front of my mama"

    She rolled her eyes "Boy whatever I wouldn't disrespect your moms like that"

----

   We pulled up into my driveway and hopped out the car, I had my keys so I just unlocked the door and walked in.

    "Jae is that you baby" My Mama yelled from the kitchen.

  "Yes ma'am"

   We walked into the kitchen and she was sitting at the table drinking tea.

  "Aw Jae introduce me to your new friend"

  "My bad this Erica"

  "Hi you doing ma'am" Erica responded with this fake professional voice.

    My mom walked up to us and gave her a hug. "How you doing baby"
She then hugged Alex and they talked for a bit.

After that we headed upstairs to get dressed.

-----

So I'm just gonna end it here so the party can be next chapter, How y'all feel about Erica? Honestly I love her‼️😂 anyways thanks for reading

Love you guys ❤️