You Aint The Same

Chapter 21.

I'm gonna skip it up 2 months 🤗

---

  Alexander Pov.

    "Okay class we are going to be working on a culture project I want you guys to choose one person to group up with and make a poster combining both of your cultures the paper I'm handing out will further explain the assignment"

      Mr. Eilkins rambled on I was in my first block class and Erica wasn't here so it was boring.

  I was glad school for me was almost over.

     "Hey I see your friend isn't here so maybe me and you could team up" I didn't even have to look up to know who it was, I knew it was Jahseh from the strong smell of his cologne.

He still creeped me out a bit and I know he meant no harm but I didn't really wanna work with him out of all people but I'm way to nice to say no.

"Um sure we can partner up did you read the paper?"

He smirked and slid into the seat Erica usually sits in.

   "It just talks about the things we are required to have and since we only have a month left of school this will determine our overall grade" He rambled on.

   "So will we be working on it at your house?" He asked.

Working at my house would be a problem simply because Javon already hated Jahseh, but I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable working at Jah house.

"Yeah, sure we can work on it there, since we'll have a month to finish it let's start sometime next week"

He opened his mouth to say something but the bell rung and I jumped out my seat. I had three more classes to go to.

Today was gonna be a long ass day.

---

My last class bell rung and Jae was no where to be found in the hallway which was something I was used to now. His mom found him a job as a basketball coach down at the towns elementary school. I was really happy for him but it kinda sucked on my part because he had to be there right after his class which meant I had to walk home now.

     The walk wasn't that long just a little over 30 minutes. I was just gonna go over Jae's house and wait for him there, hopefully his mom was here I really liked talking to her.

    I rung the door and the devil himself opened it.

  Devin

Hate was a very strong word but I couldn't think of any other word to describe my feelings for Devin he was a horrible person ever since the situation with the party and the time we went to see his son I had no respect for him.

   "Do yo gay ass want something or are you just gonna stand there like a dumbass" He had on a cheeto stained wife beater and baggy basket ball shorts that I knew weren't his because I've seen Javon with them on.

   "You're disgusting Devin and I'm here to wait for Javon so let me in" I said rolling my eyes.

  He scoffed "I don't have to listen to shit you say Nigga you better be glad this my aunt house because I would have been beat yo ass for talking to me like that" he swung open the door and walked upstairs.