You Smell Good

Chapter 3

Isabella above

Enjoy 😊

-•-
School was okay, people just stared at me the entire time a few girls came up to me and told me they liked my hair. That's how it always was in school boys either ignored me or picked on me. And girls were always my friend unless they were mean.

After school Javon did come over to help me unpack everything except my moms stuff, she could do that herself when she comes home.

    At the moment we were just chilling in my room.

   "You should really get a T.V" Javon mumbled. I really really liked Javon but last night I was thinking about how he's not gay and he doesn't say he's bi so i'm probably just leading myself on but it felt good.

  He was currently playing with my hair while I laid my head on his chest.

    I just ignored his statement "Don't you think it's a bit weird to be layed up in the bed with another guy and still claim you aren't gay"

   He just shook his head and pushed me off of his chest.
"I guess you right" He began to sit up but I pushed him back down and looked down at him

"I was just joking Jae, why you being like that?" I noticed sometimes I said certain things that he didn't like especially stuff about his sexuality.

He pulled my head up by my chin roughly "Don't question my sexuality or actions okay Alex"

    "I'm sorry but I'm confused i just don't know if you like me or not" I mumbled into his chest.

He pulled my body up towards my head was laying on his shoulder "I fuck with you more than I do anybody else right now Alex" He whispered into my hair. That was enough reassurance to put the thoughts of him not actually liking me at the back of my head.

   "You smell really good" I mumbled while inhaling his scent.

   He laughed "You say that a lot"

I must have doze off a little after that because Javon shook me by awake by my shoulder.

"Someone's at your door" He whispered.

    "Why are you whispering go see who it is" I said before rolling off of him and climbing back under the comforter.

-•-

Javon POV

I smacked my lips before standing up and running to his door. I did not like answering other people door it could have been my mom and here a nigga was with no shirt on.

I got to the door and looked out the peep hole I couldn't really see because there head was down but I could tell it was a girl so I swung the door open.
"What's up?"

She finally looked up.
"Damn who is you"

"And who the fuck are you" The girl at the door yelled.

    She was fucking sexy, She had light skin and curly hair and the same intoxicating green eyes that Alex had. Now that I really stared at her she looked alot like him.

   This had to be his sister but she looked mixed, he did say they had different fathers.

I just grinned and swung open the door more "Damn ma why you yelling"

  She just rolled her eyes at me and switched into the house.

"I'm trying to figure out what your black ass doing in my house I don't know you and i know you don't know my mom" She yelled before turning back around to face me.