Chapter - 23

He smiled and nodded at Mrs.Dong and then at me..but he got a dangerous glare from me in return which did scared him a little and he stopped smiling.

Then he came and sat down beside me.

Mrs Dong grabbed a tea cup followed by me.

She took a sip and smiled.

Mrs.Dong - " He indeed makes a good one!"

She said looking at us both.

We smiled back at her

Y/n's mind - " Thank God!...he didn't embarrassed me by making a trash tea."

I was about to say something but Mrs. Dong beat me in that.

Mrs.Dong - " I still remember the time when my husband used to make tea for me after work.....he was also  very good in making all sorts of teas."

She said with a reminscing look on her face while staring in space

I smiled a little.

Y/n's mind - " Now we are completely off the topic...thanks to the tea maker here.....ugh! I need to bring back our conversation without appearing suspicious."

Y/n - "You might really miss him!"

She looked at me and nodded

Mrs.Dong - " Sometimes."

She said sadly

Y/n - " Maybe that's why you don't want to sell your land...because you have memories of him in this place."

Did you saw that?🤟Did you just saw that?🤘how I revived our conversation.

Tae's ears perked at the words which left my mouth.

Mrs. Dong chuckled a little and shook her head.

Mrs.Dong - " I don't need a place to hold his memories....I have his memories in my heart."

She said with a dreamy smile.

I know there is such a beautiful love conversation going on and I should enjoy it....but still as a negotiator I have to consider the motive of this conversation.

So to talk about that...I am quite relieved that this is not the reason, because if her husband's memories was the reason she is holding onto this land then it would have been impossible to convince her...I wouldn't even be able to try to convince her.............because you can bargain with any thing in this world but not feelings and emotions...it's not possible to replace feelings, memories and emotions with any other materialistic thing in this world.

Tae - " Then what's the reason Halmeoni?"

He said desperately.

My eyes widened with anger and immediately turned towards Tae.

He looked at me sensing my gaze and I gave him 'shut the fuck up' look.