memories one

"Tenn-nii, don't go with him .. stay by my side" Riku tightly grasped Tenn's hand who was now standing beside him.

"Gomenne Riku, I have to go. Tenn-nii promise to come back" Tenn let go of Riku's grip, looked at Riku with his gentle gaze.

"I'm coming with you Kujo-san." His gentle gaze turned into a stern and sharp gaze. Kujo smiled happily.

"Aaah alright, come tenn"

"Hai', please teach me Kujo-san" Tenn bent down, then followed with Kujo into his black car.

"Tenn-nii 'cough' don't 'pant' leave me 'cough' haahh hahhh" Riku fell down on his knees, his parents who had been silent immediately ran together towards their youngest child.

"Riku, hang on son, we go to the hospital now." Mr. Nanase immediately carried Riku, took Riku to the hospital in his car.

Riku's condition gradually improved, allowing his parents to calm down a little leaving him alone in this hospital.

"Ne, ricchan .. okaa-san and otoo-san will go home first, okaa-san will make omurice for ricchan. Ricchan wait here, okay?" Mrs.Nanase looked sadly at his son, who now looked empty.

"Hai 'okaa-san, I'll be waiting here, after all, tenn-nii will come soon, right?" Mr. Nanase smiled wryly, his youngest son had not yet accepted the departure of his twin brother.

"Hai 'hai', otoo-san go first yes Riku" Mr. Nanase kissed Riku's cheek, ruffled Riku's hair and left with his wife.

30 minutes later, Riku got the news that his house was on fire and his parents died in the incident. Riku forcibly removed the IV then ran to his house.

"Riku-kun, don't run !!" The suster shouted which even Riku ignored, he didn't care anymore about his asthma.

His tears flowed between her runs, now he is alone .. there is no longer a place to lean on. Riku is alone.

From the opposite direction, the white car was speeding at a fairly high speed crashed into it, sending it bouncing a little further.

"Tou-san, tou-san crashed someone !!!" The 15 year old teenager looked at Riku, who was covered in blood.

"Tou-san, chotto" The teenager saw the instructions running out, towards Riku. He carried Riku into his car.

"Aree? Tou-san?" Asked the teenager.

"Kaito, shut up and hold him. We have to go to hospital!" There was no mention of it after that, the man stabbed his gas towards the nearest hospital.

"Riku-kun !?" The nurse who had shouted at Riku was shocked at once because she saw Riku who returned to the hospital in a pathetic state.

"Help him as soon as possible" the nurse nodded.

Riku was taken to the emergency room. Kaito and his father waited a long time until the doctor finished treating Riku.

The doctor came out of the emergency room, making Kaito and his father stand up to ask for Riku.

"How's the boy?" He asked

"Ah hai ', sorry earlier .. Are you the patient's family?" Asked the doctor.

"Hai', Haruka Nakagawa desu. Patient's father" Kaito glanced at his father.

"Tou-san?" he muttered softly.

Nakagawa went with the doctor to his room, while Kaito remained sitting in the waiting room. Waiting for news about the child who was run over by his father.

A few minutes later, Nakagawa returned to Riku's room. Riku was transferred to the inpatient room. Kaito looked at his father, asking for an explanation. Nakagawa sighed.

"Kaito, you want a younger brother right?" Nakagawa asked Kaito. Kaito was silent for a moment.

"Tou-san is going to adopt that child?" Kaito asked quietly

"Hi '? What do you think? Kina-chan must be happy if you have a new brother?" Kaito nodded slowly, his younger sister .. Haruka Kinari really wanted a brother again. Kina wanted to have two Prince's, she said.

"Yosh, let's see the state of Riku-chan!"

"Riku-chan?" Kaito asked, Nakagawa nodded.

"His name is Nanase Riku, ah or now Haruka Riku"

"Araa araa, Riku-chan is awake. How are you, Riku-chan?" Nakagawa asked when he saw Riku was blinking his eyes.

"Anoo .. who are you?" Riku asked softly. Nakagawa and Kaito widened their eyes.

"Do you remember your name?" Kaito asked, Riku nodded.

"Riku" replied Riku.

"Your last name?" Riku shook his head at Nakagawa's question.

"Hai ', your name is Haruka Riku desu! I'm your otoo-san, Haruka Nakagawa. And this is your nii-chan, Haruka Kaito"

"okaa-san?" Asked Riku

"ahh okaa-san and kina-chan are at home, we'll go home after you recover. Tomorrow kaa-san and kina-chan will come here" explained Kaito. Riku nodded happily.

Nakagawa sighed in relief, at least Riku didn't feel sad about what had just happened to him.

The next day Mrs. Haruka Asumi came with her daughter Haruka Kinari to visit Riku. They have already been informed about the adoption of riku. And even they really agree, especially seeing Riku's current state.

Meanwhile, in another place .. the pale pink haired teenager was sitting contemplating in his room.

'riku ..'

_________

Yatta, I finally publish this !!. Ah, I forgot to mention the ages of Riku and Tenn there. They were 13 years old!

I hope you like this book !!, my first fanfict about idolish7^^

Jaa naa~