/behind the scene/

I'm planning to make behind the scenes huhu, I hope you guys like it !!
________

"Nee tenn-nii, isn't this blanket similar to your blanket as a child?" Asked Riku with a rabbit blanket in his hand.

Tenn's face turned red.

"Riku, please don't call me like that, we are working now" Riku nodded. The others just laughed because they knew it was just an excuse so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

"Ryuu, do you believe Nanase's words?" Gaku whispered to ryuu. Ryuu shook his head softly.

"I'm not sure Gaku, but you know that Riku-kun is an angel who is always honest."

"Hmm it's true ryuu, but I still can't believe that devil ever had a rabbit blanket"

The 'EKHEM' of tenn's harsh voice made them stop talking.

"What are you doing, hmm?" Asked Tenn with a deadly smile.

"Ah just discussing" replied ryuu stammered.

“Discussing without your center? Suspicious.” A dark aura surrounded the tenn, making anyone dare not approach him.

"Tenn-nii" like magic, the dark aura disappeared instantly when Riku came.

"Sasuga angel" Ryuu and Gaku sighed.

"Nee tenn-nii, my part will appear soon," Tenn nodded and patted Riku's head exasperatedly.

Riku headed to his place when called by the staff.

"All right, start on the count of three"

"1"

"2"

"3"

Riku took a sleeping position on the sofa with Sogo thigh as his pillow. Don't forget the rabbit blanket that he already used.

Tenn tightened his jaw, the dark aura surrounded him again.

"I have to kill Sogo"

"Sogo, you've been on my black list"

"I will not let you approach Riku"

He muttered then wrote down Sogo name in a black book.

"Brocon" said Gaku, Tenn glanced at him with a sharp gaze.

"What did you say?" Gaku whistled, turning his gaze in another direction.

"Ouch my kouhai is so cute" Momo and Yuki just came.

"Momo-san, you better not interfere with their household affairs" suggested Mitsuki, who was nodded by the other idolish7 members.

Yuki glanced sinisterly at Tenn, Momo nodded and hugged Yuki from behind.

"Aw darling ~ you are my best protector" said Momo. Yuki smiled.

"Of course Momo, I will protect you, always" idolish7 sighed resignedly. The second household drama has already started.

Back to Sogo and Riku.

"I don't know, I don't know either .. it's just that when I'm with Sogo-san, I feel comfortable .. and this comfortable feeling is familiar, like I've felt it many years ago" said Riku.

"That's me!! What Riku means is me!!" Said tenn proudly.

Tamaki glanced at tenn scared.

"Nee Yama-san, if Rikkun says So-chan is similar to Tenten ... Will Tenten be as cruel as So-chan?" Tamaki asked fearfully.

Yamato shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, only God knows" and afterwards they found out when they saw Tenn torturing Gaku.

"And now you already know Tama" said Yamato. Tamaki took a rough sip of his saliva.

"I swear I won't make tenten angry"

"Cut"

Riku is done with his acting. He covered his body with the rabbit blanket.

"Ne nee Minna, am I cute?" He asked while posing, lips pushed forward and did not forget the wink.

"Ouuhh Riku, are you going to make us die?" Said Nagi with his hands covering his eyes.

"Riku is so dazzled" Yamato opened his glasses.

"Cute *cough* nanase-san the blanket will get dirty" iori tried to cover his flushed cheeks.

Tenn growled, he hugged Riku. Covering Riku with his body.

"Dare you come closer !? You die right now" threatened Tenn making the others grunt loudly.

'ckrek'

"Riku tries a pose like this"

'ckrek'

And that's the end of this place, ending with the brocon tenn asking Riku to pose so that Riku's cute photo collection increases on his cellphone.