memories three

Enjoy the story!!

All preparations for their first concert have been completed. Even though only 9 people came, they were still excited.

"huh yokatta, at first I was nervous .. especially this is my first appearance" Riku sighed with relief, as did the others.

"Saa, leader .. please say encouragement" said Mitsuki which was aimed at Yamato.

"Aree? Nande ore?" Asked Yamato.

"Because Yamato-san is the oldest member" replied Sogo, the others nodded too. Yamato sighed.

"Haaah hai' hai'"

"Even though only 9 people came, we still have to show our best performance !! Let's give the best party for our 9 fans" they high fiveed together.

"Yeees, give them the best party desuu"

They started it, their first concert, the start of their career.

shaking your heart (Say!)
shaking your beat (Jump!)
Jidai wo kaketeku

Jump! (High!)
Jump! (High!)
Asenai GENERATiON wo kimi to
(One, Two, Three, Four,Five, Six, Seven, Jump!!!)

Trigger, who had just finished attending the talk show, stopped when the traffic light flashed red.

"Oi chotto, am I not the only one who hears this?" Asked the white haired man named Yaotome Gaku.

Tsunashi Ryunosuke nodded his head.

"Yes gaku, a concert huh?"

Tenn is silent, this voice .. he knows this voice, ah very familiar.

"riku? uso" he muttered softly.

"Oi brat? What did you say? I didn't hear it?" asked Gaku

"Tch shut up, sobaman, this is none of your business" Tenn glared at Gaku.

"Omaera .. don't fight, look at the green light" Tenn and Gaku sighed, Gaku drove the car slowly.

Their first concert was over, the concert was ended with loud applause from 9 spectators. They wiped their sweat, then shouted happily together.

"YATTAA SUCCESSFUL" they said together. They laugh together.

Today, while practicing together ..
Riku slightly adjusted his breath which was quite heavy. Sogo, who saw him, approached Riku.

"Riku-kun? Are you okay?" Asked Sogo, Riku nodded.

"Ah hai' sogo-san, daijobu .." After saying that Riku coughed softly. Iori who saw that immediately approached Riku.

"Excuse me beforehand, haruka-san" he put his ear on Riku's back. His eyes widened when he found out that Riku had problems with his breathing.

"Haruka-san, come with me for a moment. Minna .. you guys eat first" Iori pulled Riku's hand. He brought Riku to the back room.

"Aree, what's between Riku and Iori?" Asked Mitsuki

"Watashi doesn't know desu, let's just eat !! This time's bento contains fried chicken !!" Said Nagi with almost drooling. The others nodded their heads, agreeing with Nagi. Because today's bento is very tempting.

Back to Iori and Riku ...

"Haruka-san, why didn't you tell me if you have problems with your breathing?" Iori asked, Riku covered Iori's mouth at once.

"Shh iori, if they know .. maybe I will be kicked out from idolish7" he replied softly. Riku took off his freeze, and gripped tightly by the hem of his shirt. Iori sighed.