memories ten

Happy reading!!^^

_______
The next day Mitsuki accidentally crosses paths with re:vale. Makes them plan to play together after re:vale and Trigger finishes work.

And now, Idolish7 is at the beach. Play together, enjoy their time off.

'pshaaar' *ok I don't know how to make water sound

"Uwaaah, I'll repay you tamakii" Riku exclaimed, then ran slowly towards Tamaki while dousing him with water on the beach.

"Oii Riku, don't run! If you're tired, you can't play again later" Mitsuki shouted from the beach, drawing attention to him.

"Nii-san, don't shout"

"Ouh sogoo, let's swim with me. We spread our charm to the beautiful women in this world" Nagi exclaimed while pulling Sogo.

"N-nagi-kun. Wait a minute"

Yamato who was sitting on the beach chuckled at the behavior of his members.

"Omaera.. every day is always familiar huh"

Shortly after..

'bugs'

"awhh" Yamato rubbed the back of his head that hurt after being thrown by the ball, he looked back and realized that Tamaki was the culprit.

"Oiii Tamaaa" Tamaki widened his eyes, immediately ran away from Yamato. But instead he bumped into Mitsuki, making both of them fall.

"Uwaaah mikki" Tamaki's body on top of Mitsuki overwhelmed Mitsuki, Tamaki is heavy~.

"TAMAKIIIII" With his superpower, mitsuki pushed Tamaki's body above him. He is now standing tall.

"Sit down you guys!! You're also OSSAN!" Like being hypnotized, all the idolish7 members sat in a row in front of Mitsuki. They were scolded badly by mama mitsu!!

"Yoo idolish7!! Momo is here" Momo jogged towards them, hugging them one by one.

"Momo-san!!"

"Ooh mr.momo has arrived desuu"

"momo-san, where's your husband?" Yamato asked. It made Yuki who felt called out chuckle.

"Araa Yamato-kun looks like you miss this handsome me"

"Yuki ikemeennn" they chuckled hearing Momo.

"Momo-san, did you guys meet trigger?" Ask Riku. Momo nodded in response.

"Yup, they will arrive soon. And oh there they are" Momo pointed at the trigger that was running towards them. With Gaku and Tenn pushing each other.

"It seems Tsunashi-san is having a hard time dealing with the two members" Mitsuki muttered.

"Yoo, sorry we're late.. there was a bit of a problem earlier, you know that.." Ryuu said while glancing at Tenn and Gaku who were still arguing.

"ahahaha it's okay Tsunashi-san" said Riku with a laugh.

"YOSHH, LET'S PLAY UNTIL SATISFIED" Mitsuki shouted and the others answered. They all played on the beach, laughed, swam together, it was really fun.

"Haaah it's really tiring, but fun" Momo said while drinking his orange juice.

"You're right Momo, our kouhai are really excited. Look at them" Yuki hugged Momo, while pointing at i7 and TRG who were having fun.

"Ryuu aniki, chase me if you can" Tamaki squirted water from the water gun he was carrying. Make Ryuu laugh and then chase after him.

"Tamaki-kun, I'll chase you" Helped by Riku who went after Tamaki, and Nagi who is a team with Riku. The three of them surrounded Tamaki from the front, the left, and also the back.

"Ouch we caught you Tamaki~" said Nagi while holding Tamaki.

"Mouu you guys are so cheating" Tamaki puffed out his cheeks. Riku and Ryuu laughed at that.

"Oiii rest first" called Mitsuki who has now joined Momo and Yuki.

They all came to the three of them, then sat beside them breathlessly.

"Haaah tsukaretaaa" said Gaku.

"You're right sobaman, this is tiring" Gaku glared at Tenn, while Tenn now saw Riku who was drinking juice with his cheerful face.

"Haruka-san, are you alright?" Iori asked worriedly. Riku looked annoyed at Iori.

"Hey, can't you see my cheerful face!? Of course I'm fine" ~riku

"That's a stupid question iorin" Tamaki said. Which was immediately given a soft smack on the arm by Sogo.

"Tamaki-kun, don't say things like that" scolded Sogo which only Tamaki nodded.

"Ichi, you worry too much about Riku" Riku nodded in agreement hearing Yamato's words.

"Yosh, our game is over. Now it's time to go home, look at this hour" said Mitsuki while showing his watch.

They all nodded albeit slightly unwillingly.

"Haii' " they went back to their hotel, then got ready to go back to their favorite dorm.

—skip in front of the hotel

"Are you going home now?" Tenn asked the i7 members.

"Yashh kujoshi, we're going home now desu"

"Then let's go home together" said Gaku

"You're right too, Yuki let's go home with them!!" Yuki nodded at Momo's words.

"Yoshh ok let's go home now" said Yamato nodded by them all.

They entered their hotel room, preparing the things they would take home.

And in their dorm, something is waiting for them.

___________

I don't know if it's long or short, but I hope you like it!!!! <33

memories [ idolish7 fanfiction ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara