memories five

enjoy the story!!
_______

Idolish7 returned to their dorm.

"Aaaah Today has been very tiring" Tamaki said with a tired face, as did the other members.

"Looks like beer can relieve my fatigue" Yamato opened the refrigerator, took some beer to accompany him tonight.

"Oi ossan, don't keep drinking beer! Omaee!!" Mitsuki put on his apron, took out a spatula and slammed it on Yamato's head.

"Ouch, ittai yo mitsu !! I will report there is violence in this dorm" Yamato stroked his head which felt a little sore.

"Tamaki-kun, take a shower and change your clothes first !! Then you can sleep" Sogo scolded Tamaki who was sleeping on the sofa.

"I'm so lazy so-chan"

"Ta.ma.ki.kun" Sogo called him back with a dark aura around him.

"Hi 'hi' so-chan, don't kill me" Tamaki scampered into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Sogo sighed tiredly.

"Haruka-san?" Iori calls out to Riku who is daydreaming.

"..san"

"... ka-san"

"HA.RU.KA.SAN" Iori's scream broke Riku's reverie.

"Oi Ichi don't scream, my ears hurt .. you better drink with me" said Yamato who was drunk. Mitsuki shook his head tiredly.

"Gomenne Yamato-san"

"What's iori?" Asked Mitsuki

"Yes, what are you calling me? Your screams make my ears hurt, Iori." Riku stroked his ears with a little annoyance.

"Nii-san, Haruka-san didn't answer my calls since earlier, that's why I was annoyed and shouted at him"

"Haruka-san .. what's wrong with you? You've been silent since earlier, you don't usually like this" Riku pouted.

"Tch, I'm noisy you're angry, I'm silent. You're angry too. What do you want Iori?" Sogo laughed at his place.

"Haruka-san" Iori sighed. Riku lowered his head.

"Minna gomenasai" Riku tightly gripped the hem of his shirt.

"Ouch rikuu, why ??" Asked Nagi worried *omg ​​I forgot about Nagi hahaha

"Because of me, our appearance was less than satisfying," said Riku softly.

"Riku" Mitsuki grabbed Riku's shoulders.

"Look at me" Riku raised his head to look at Mitsuki.

"No one blames you, Riku! You also know that our appearance was ended with applause !? Then why do you feel guilty? All you have to do is try again and again! But don't push yourself too !! Because your health is more important from whatever Riku !! " Yamato, Sogo, Nagi, and Iori stared in awe at Mitsuki.

"Sasuga mitsuki desuu" said Nagi nodded by another.

"Still-" Just as Riku was about to make a sound, Tamaki came.

"The bathroom is empty, who wants to shower next?" Tamaki asked, he saw an uncomfortable situation.

"What is this?" Tamaki asked, again.

"Riku-kun blamed himself again tamaki-kun" replied Sogo. Tamaki walked towards Riku and hugged him. Get rid of Mitsuki.

"Ne rikkun, stop blaming yourself !! If you do it again then I will be angry" Tamaki shook his head.

"Ah iee iee, will be very angry !!" Now Tamaki nodded his head. Riku chuckled, his face cheerful again like earlier.

"Hai' hai', arigatou minna !!" Riku patted himself on the cheek.

"Riku-kun? / Rikkun? / Haruka-san !? / Riku !?" All of them panic.

"YOSHH, GANBATTE. I WILL BATHING THEN REST" Riku said words of encouragement to himself, causing the others to sigh in relief.

"Don't forget your dinner Riku" said Mitsuki gently. Riku nodded.

"Osu, time to eat ousama pudding !!" Tamaki opened the refrigerator.

"Horaa tamaki-kun !! This is not the right time to eat Pudding, you haven't even eaten your dinner" scolds Sogo *who is patient sou!

"Demooo so-chaannn" whined Tamaki.

"No is no tamaki-kun !!" Keep on arguing Sogo and Tamaki until the members have finished bathing /yes, except for sogo and mitsuki-.

"Minna, let's eat !! The food is ready !!" Shouted Mitsuki. Riku, who was reading a book in his room, came out of the room. Nagi who gave up on watching her magicona because he was hungry also came out of his room, and Iori, who had sat in front of his food, took several photos of rice in the form of usamimi friends, as well as Yamato who was drunk.

"Oyy sou, Tamaki, let's eat"

"Hai' hai'" they also ate their dinner deliciously, aaah they were very hungry. And Mitsuki's cooking is the best !.

After eating, Riku took a sleeping position on the sofa with Sogo thigh as his pillow. And don't forget the rabbit blanket that he already used.

"Ne Sogo-san" called Riku to Sogo who was watching television.

"Hmm? What's wrong Riku-kun?" Asked Sogo.

"Have we met before?" Sogo now turned his gaze towards Riku.

"Why do you think that Riku-kun?" Riku pulled the blanket up to his chest.

"I don't know, I don't know either .. it's just that when I'm with Sogo-san, I feel comfortable .. and this comfortable feeling is familiar, like I've felt it many years ago" Riku also really doesn't know. The shadow of the boy with pale pink hair sometimes entered his dreams, making his head ache.

"I've never met you before, Riku-kun, but I feel happy because you feel comfortable around me" Sogo smiled warmly. *Agh glare sou !!

"Yosh, let's move to your room .. the temperature here is not good for your health!!" Riku nodded, dragging the rabbit blanket towards the room.

Iori silently saw it.

"No, don't drag the blanket like that Haruka-san, the rabbit will get dirty!!" Iori said in frustration that even sounded like a whisper.

"Did you say something Iori-kun?" Asked Sogo.

"Ah no, Sogo-san." Damn, Iori embarrassed.

___________________________

Yoshh I'm here again ahahaha
Omg iori shy-
and thank you for taking the time to read my story huhu