memories twelve

Hi!! After such a looooongg timeee, I'm so sorry if this part is not that good😿. But enjoy the story! sorry if there is a typo

       . . .

"Y-you.."

"YES, I AM HIS BROTHER" Tenn grabbed Kaito's collar.

"Tenn, calm down..." Ryu pulled Tenn slowly. Kaito was still looking at Tenn with a surprised look.

"So.. all this time you were Riku's brother that Doctor Shin was referring to?" Everyone was surprised by Tenn's statement, even Kaito was very surprised.

"Tenn? You mean? You were Haruka's older brother all this time?" Gaku's question was answered with Tenn's nod.

"Yes, now all of you are silent. Only Kaito can speak" Tenn looked around him with a sharp gaze, making them all silent because they didn't dare to ask anymore.

"So, Kaito.. what did you do to my brother?" Kaito is now holding Tenn's shoulder, looking at Tenn then looking down.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Kaito said in a trembling voice.

"A-ano, you should just sit down. We will go out" Mitsuki said then left with the others.

*They are now in the dining room

"Arigatou mitsuki-san" Kaito bowed his head.

Now, Tenn and Kaito were sitting opposite each other. Kaito still kept his head down, and Tenn who was now getting annoyed.

"Why are you apologizing?" Tenn asked.

"Sorry, that time. My father crash Riku, sorry, forgive us" Kaito cried that very second. Tenn rolled his eyes in surprise.

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Tenn was about to hit Kaito, but Kaito's next explanation made him stop.

"At that time, Riku just got out of the hospital, he was running along the highway which was quite quiet. And my father didn't see him. Then our car accidentally crash Riku. When he was taken to the hospital, the doctor said Riku had amnesia. Riku doesn't remember nothing but his name, even you and your dead parents. a-at that time.. 'sob' " Kaito cried in between his story. Likewise with Tenn who was even very surprised when he found out that both of his parents had died.

"After that?" Tenn asked in a trembling voice. His body trembled, Tenn recalled the time when their little family was still happy. Even Tenn still hopes to return to his family.

"After that, we took the initiative to adopt him, we can't let a child as sweet as Riku be lonely, my family just wants Riku to be happy, we just want Riku to be happy again. S-sorry us, we didn't mean to take Riku, s-sorry for already make Riku forget you.." Tenn's tears fell, his little brother, his cute brother was very lonely.

"Sorry I really couldn't control my emotions" Tenn felt very guilty, to Kaito and of course to Riku.

"I-I'm not a good big brother, Riku will be safer with you guys. Riku will be happier with your family, sorry I shouldn't have interfered" Tenn walked out, joining his friends outside. Leaving Kaito who is also feeling guilty.

"Ah, Tenn.. how?" Gaku asked when Tenn had just arrived. Tenn shook his head then smiled faintly.

"It's okay, how is Riku?"

"WHOAAA, MINNA RIKKUN IS WAKE UP". Tamaki's scream was heard right after Tenn asked Riku's condition.

They all rushed to Riku's room, as well as Kaito who had just been silent in the dining room.

"Riku? Are you okay?" Mitsuki asked, Riku nodded.

"I'm fine, Mitsuki!!" Riku answered excitedly. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Eeeeeeehhh??? Kai-nii?? Kai-nii is really here?? I'm so happy" Riku now got off his bed, walked towards Kaito and hugged him tightly. Kaito gently stroked Riku's hair. All of that did not escape Tenn's eyes, he smiled sadly seeing it.

"Nee kai-nii, are kaa-san and tou-san okay?" Riku asked in a low voice.

"Hmm?" Kai let go of his embrace, he told Riku to sit back down on his bed.

"Of course" Kaito replied with a smile. As for Tenn, he chose permission to go out for a while. He couldn't hold back his tears.

Now, Tenn is on the terrace of dorm i7. Starting to cry because it turns out that his family can no longer be with him. His dream of wanting to succeed quickly and return to his family has not been realized.

"Hahh.. okaa-san and otou-san are gone, Riku forgot about me. I'm here alone, this world is not a pleasant place" Tenn covered his face with his hands. Let the tears start to flow.

"Hic' sob' I-I'm alone now, it's all my fault 'hic' everything left me 'sob' ". A hand tapped Tenn's shoulder lightly. Tenn raised his head, he saw Gaku and Ryuu were there, smiling at him.

"It's okay, we are still here. The three of us will continue to be together, we will not leave you. Will not leave you alone, together we will live this okay?" Said Ryuu who was now sitting next to Tenn.

"Yep, that's right, you are annoying, but I won't leave you either, we Trigger, must always be together." Gaku smirked seeing Tenn who was still trying to stop his crying.

"Apparently a rat like you can cry too" he mocked.

"Gakuu" Ryuu scolded. While Tenn just glared at Gaku who was now holding back his laughter.

"Okay fine, I lost"

"But Tenn, I'm still surprised that you're Haruka's older brother. There's nothing that you two are alike, except for your hairstyle. Even you are like demons and angels, of course Haruka is the angel."

"Damn you Sobaman".

"That's it, let's go in now. Tenn wash your face, shouldn't you tell riku-kun the truth?" Ryuu asked, Tenn shook his head slowly.

"I want to be with you guys first." he said slowly, very slowly. But still heard by Gaku and Ryuu.

"Hahahaha, stop your prestige Tenn, I know you always want to be with us. Confessed it brat" Gaku said while flanking Tenn's neck in exasperation. Ryuu laughed at that.

Tenn smiled, his cheeks slightly red.

Yes, Tenn still has people who love him unconditionally.

_______
Yes, that's for today! see you in the next update, thank you for still reading my story huhu💗
feel free to give me criticism and suggestions!