memories fourteen

... hello? Is anybody there who's still reading this fanfic? t____t

////
One week has passed after the incident yesterday, idolish7 members told Riku to forget about the incident so as not to stress himself. Riku agreed, because all he knew was that his parents were fine.

Instead, Tenn began to investigate the mastermind behind yesterday's incident, he could not possibly ask Riku how their parents died, because of course Riku would not remember it.

This morning, tsumugi came in a hurry, she pressed the idolish7 dorm bell. After the door was opened by Mitsuki who was cooking, tsumugi immediately asked idolish7 members to gather in the living room.

Mitsuki who immediately ended his cooking activities immediately took a pot, then he immediately walked through each member's room.

Teng teng teng
"MINNA OKIIITEEEEEE, MANAGER SAID YOU HAVE TO GET UP RIGHT NOW"
Teng teng teng
"OIIII OSSAN, IORI, TAMAKII, NAGI, SOGOO, RIKUU"

Suddenly everyone woke up when they heard Mitsuki's special alarm. Tamaki and Riku walked with their eyes still closed, Yamato laughed seeing those two.

"Open your eyes, Yotsuba-San, Haruka-San" Iori exclaimed while pulling the blanket that was still covering Tamaki's body.

"Cih, iorin can't you shut up? me and rikkun are still very sleepy you know!" Riku nodded, agreeing with Tamaki's words.

"Mou, Tamaki Kun, riku Kun, come here, you can't do that in front of the manager" said sogo gently.

"Alright sogo san / sou chan" the two of them said at the same time then sat next to sogo. Tsumugi and Mitsuki smiled at their obedience to Sogo.

"So, what's up manager?" Asked Iori nodded at Nagi.
"Yes, why did Mitsuki turn on the special alarm desuu?" Nagi asked.

Tsumugi's smile couldn't be held anymore, everyone was surprised to see Tsumugi's big smile this morning, even though they didn't know the reason, they still shared a big smile with Tsumugi.

"Araa, seems like there's some good news?" Asked Yamato, Tsumugi nodded enthusiastically, she opened her bag and took out a file in her bag.

"WE GOT A BIG PROJECT...." Tsumugi exclaimed.

"Uh, what project? How come I don't know?" Iori said confused
"Ne, Iori, this is why the manager told you!" Riku exclaimed, Iori just sighed looking at him.
"Yeah, yeah, alright".

"Okay, Stop your debate fly away unit, let's listen to the manager's explanation first" Yamato interrupted their fight, making Tsumugi continue her explanation.

"Idolish7 got an offer to attend a camp event with re:vale and trigger! You will be with re:vale and trigger for 3 days and 2 nights! But during that time there will be cameras filming and monitoring you, the cameras will only turn off from 7pm to 7am, then they will turn on again when you are ready to be filmed," Tsumugi explained.

Everyone listened carefully to Tsumugi's explanation. Especially Yamato, who smiled and nodded.

"Yosh, means I can drink beer at night with yaotome and tsunashi, well I can invite Yuki-san too" he muttered then opened his cellphone to chat his friend from another group in rabbit chat.

"But I haven't accepted the offer yet, I want to ask for your approval first, do you want to accept the offer?" Tsumugi asked. Everyone looked at each other, then nodded.

"Of course! Manager!" They all answered
together.

__________________

Elsewhere, re:vale and trigger are on a joint project. They got the same news about the big project that tsumugi was talking about earlier.

Tenn was silent in his place, he looked at the pile of papers while thinking about Riku, maybe, if idolish7 agreed to it, they could go back to spending time together again.

Ryu who realized what tenn was thinking embraced him, making tenn surprised then turned to him.

"Maybe you can restore riku-kun's memory slowly through this event, right?" he said with a warm smile. Tenn was silent again, what Ryu said was true, but Tenn didn't want to destroy Riku's happiness.

But, is Tenn's decision really the best one for them?

_______

It's been a year isn't it? heehe im back, bet no one's here, but it's okayy, i still want to finish this story, so I'm back!!!