memories eight

Hope you guys enjoy the story!!
______

"Oi tenn. Did you know about Haruka's asthma? You didn't even look surprised when Nikaido said that" Gaku asked when the three of them were already in the car.

"No.. I only know people like Riku" Tenn replied calmly, Ryuu sighed.. the youngest members still haven't fully opened up to them.

"Okay Tenn if you still don't want to tell us. But you have to remember, we will always be by your side. So sometimes depend on us Tenn. We will always be your lean on" Ryuu scolded. Tenn nods

"Yes, you don't need to pay attention to me that much, we better go home now" the three of them nodded and went home.
_________________________

Today idolish7 is taking leave, they are planning a vacation to Okinawa beach. The place where they made their pv debut. And now, their dorm is very noisy because of the noise that their members have been making since morning.

"Rokuya-san rokuya-san!! Wake up! It's almost noon!!" Iori knocked loudly on Nagi's bedroom door.

"5 more minutes desuu" said Nagi from inside his room.

"Tamaki-kun, don't eat pudding all the time.. your stomach will hurt" Sogo grabbed the pudding from Tamaki's hand. Making Tamaki whine.

"So-chan, I still want to eat ousama pudding!" Tamaki let out a whimper. Sogo still shook his head.

"No tamaki-kun! You even ate 15 ousama pudding today!"

"Oi ossan stop drinking your beer! And get that adult magazine out of here!!" Mitsuki took all of Yamato's beer cans and threw them away, All the beers.

"Oii mitsuu, onii-san can't live without beer! You want me to die mitsu?" Yamato asked dramatically. Nagi who just came out of the room replied.

"Don't desuu, father can't die first.. later how will we eat" he said as he continued to drag his magicona blanket.

Riku sighed tiredly. None of the members are sane.

"Mouu omaeraa.. hurry up and get ready! Am I the only one who's ready?" He was annoyed.

*cough* *cough*

Riku's coughing sound interrupted them. They all immediately ran towards Riku, even Yamato who was drunk and Tamaki who was whining for Pudding also ran towards Riku.

"Haruka-san/Rikkun/Riku/Riku-kun" they said in unison with a worried tone.

"Are you okay?" Ask them together, again.

"I'm fine if you guys hurry up!!" He said annoyed and puffed his cheeks.

"Aye aye captain!!" They all immediately ran to their respective rooms, preparing the things they had to bring to Okinawa.

'ding dong'

"Aaah hai' wait a minute" Riku walked towards the door, then opened it.

It turned out that it was the manager who came. Tsumugi smiled then greeted Riku.

"Ohayou riku-san" she said with a smile, Riku smiled.

"Ohayou manager" Riku and Tsumugi entered. While waiting for the other members, they also chatted while occasionally laughing together.

Until finally the members were ready with their belongings, Tsumugi and Riku were still not aware of the presence of the other members.

Yamato stroked his chin. Then laughed evilly. He took out his cell phone from his trouser pocket and entered the camera and took a photo of Riku and Tsumugi who were joking around laughing.

'send' he pressed the button then chuckled evilly again. Making the others stare at him in horror.

"Yaotome, you've been left far behind by Riku hahaha" he muttered.

"Manager and Rikkun are very comfortable talking" Tamaki walked over to Riku and patted him on the shoulder, making Riku surprised.

"WUAAAH *cough* *cough*. Tamaki you startled me" Riku said annoyed.

"Yotsuba-san, don't startle Haruka-san. What if his asthma flares up again?" Reprimand Iori. Tamaki just nodded hearing that.

"Ohayou Minna-san" Tsumugi greeted them all. They returned to greet Tsumugi with a smile.

"Saa onii-san is ready to go on vacation" Yamato exclaimed.

"YATTA HOLIDAY" Tamaki and Riku shouted at the same time.

"Ouch I can finally take a vacation desuu" Nagi said dramatically.

"YOHOO OKINAWA, WAIT FOR ME" Now it was Mitsuki who shouted. Meanwhile Sogo, Iori, and the manager could only look at them with tired looks.

"Haaah they are really childish" Iori said while sighing tiredly. Sogo and Manager chuckled at that.

"Iori-kun, you're still a child.. occasionally act like them, I'm sure you're very adorable" Sogo teased.

"What Sogo-san said is true Iori-san" Tsumugi said with a chuckle. Iori sighed again. It turned out that he was the only one who was sane.

"Okay Minna-san, we better get in the car so we don't arrive late at the airport" Tsumugi exclaimed. The others nodded and got into the car, their whole way to the airport filled with their laughter, making the car feel very colorful.

They almost missed the plane because they were involved in the incident "Tamaki who whined to buy ousama pudding when the shop was very crowded". On the plane, Riku sat with Tsumugi. Because Takanashi papa doesn't believe in idolish7 members except for Riku who incidentally is an idolish7 baby.

The journey did not take long until they arrived in Okinawa. Their energy which was originally at the lowest point was again raised to the top point.

"OKINAWA! WE ARRIVED" shouted Mitsuki, Tamaki, and of course Riku.

"Ouch it's so hot desu" Nagi complained.

"Cover your body with ice Nagi" Yamato rolled his eyes lazily.

"Nagi kun, take the swimming pool with you, so you don't overheat" Sogo suggested.

"Nee Minna, we should immediately go to the hotel, so you can rest" the Manager scolded. They all nodded in unison.

"Haruka-san don't run, and don't be far from us. You might get lost here" Iori scolded Riku, making Riku nod lazily.

"Iorin started his work" Tamaki replied making them laugh.

"Iori, nii-san is proud of you. You've become a very good babysitter" Mitsuki said while wiping his fake tears.

"Iorii, will you be my babysitter too desuu?" Nagi asked with his style.

"Minna, stop it. I'm doing this because Haruka-san is so reckless" Iori avoided. Makes the manager chuckle.

"Iori-san, you always worry about Riku-san's condition more than the others" Tsumugi exclaimed, she participated in teasing Iori.

"Riku, Onii-san envy you" Yamato said making Riku panic. *Riku you're so easy to panic, my little baby is so adorable :(

"Eh ah, if Yamato-san wants.. just take Iori, I'm fine. Iori don't worry too much about me, I will be fine" said Riku frantically.

"Minna-san please stop this, look.. Haruka-san is panicking" he shouted along with panic.

They all laughed seeing Iori, Riku was no exception. It turned out that Riku had also participated in teasing Iori this time.

"Ichi look, you're really a good babysitter" Yamato teased again. Once again, they laughed in unison when they saw Iori's face starting to turn red.

'hopefully this happiness will last long' hope Tsumugi in her heart

____________________________

HI GUYS, I'M BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER. I FINALLY COMPLETE THIS CHAPTER 😌

Hope you guys like it, see you in the next chapter!^^