memories eleven

after so long hehe
~

After a long journey, the three idol groups have arrived. They chose to rest in the i7 dorm, and i7 gladly allowed them.

"Waaaah, it's good to be back in the dorm," said Mitsuki, hugging the sofa that was there.

"Aaaah I miss my room" Riku stumbled towards his room. The others laughed at him.

"Riku, I'll call you when dinner is ready" Riku nodded hearing that

"Okay" Riku continued his journey which had stopped earlier.

Don't ask where the re:vale or trigger is. They are now lying on the sofa in the living room of the i7 dorm. As for Tamaki and Nagi, they were already in their room. Fall asleep for the umpteenth time. Sogo sighed as he remembered Tamaki. Then smiled a little remembering the adorable behavior of his sub unit partner.

"So, what are we going to eat?" Ask Gaku. The others looked at him while nodding in agreement. Not long after, Tsumugi answered the sobaman's question.

"Aaah don't worry gaku-san, we already ordered you fried chicken.. is it okay?" Gaku nodded, followed by another nod.

"It's okay maneko-chan, because we're all soooooooo hungry here" Momo puffed his cheeks while holding his stomach. Yuki smiled at Momo.

"Momoo, you're really cute" he said while stroking Momo's hair. The others just stared at them lazily.

"Tenn, is there a problem? You haven't looked good since earlier?" Ryu nudged Tenn's arm lightly. His words that he deliberately slowed down were still heard by the other members.

"What's wrong kujo? Are you uncomfortable here?" Yamato asked who was now walking towards the refrigerator. You must know that he wants to get a beer.

"Ah no.. I feel restless, like I'm afraid something bad will happen" Iori who had been looking down from sleep, now raised his head. Staring at Tenn who was still moving restlessly.

"You feel it too kujo-san? I thought I was the only one who felt it" Sogo was now patting Iori's shoulder. Trying to calm Iori who is now also moving restlessly.

"It's okay, maybe it's just your feelings. We'd better wake up the other members, dinner is here" said Gaku while pointing at Tsumugi and Banri who were bringing their dinner.

Just as Yamato put his beer on the table, Riku's screams were heard which shocked all the members, even Nagi and Tamaki who were difficult to wake up also woke up. Mitsuki, who had just entered the bathroom, immediately came out to see what had happened to their center.

Tenn immediately ran towards Riku's room, knocking loudly.

"Riku!! Riku!! What happened!?" There was no response from Riku. Making them all more panicked.

"Better let me break it down" Yamato with great strength is now ready to break down Riku's room door.

"Haruka-san!! Please stay away from the door" Iori shouted.

1
2
3

BRAKK

The door opened. Tenn entered first, seeing Riku who was holding a box. That wasn't what caught his attention, but something in the box.

The box was covered in blood, with a dead mouse inside. Don't forget there is an inscription there.

Tenn took the paper, read it then widened his eyes

"What's the matter Ten?" Gaku asked impatiently. He was worried when he saw Tenn's expression after reading it.

"You have to pay for the death of your parents" Tenn read it in a trembling voice. They all covered their mouths, shocked by what Tenn had just read.