/behind the scene/

Hope you guys like it~
________________________

"Tsk what is this scenario!" Tenn slammed down his screenplay paper.

"Maa maa calm down tenn .." Ryu tried to calm Tenn who was instead rewarded with a sharp gaze.

"How can I be calm ryuu!? The sobaman and Kaito Kaito touched my Riku!!!" Said Tenn frustrated.

A dark aura suddenly came out of Tenn. Ryuu, idolish7 member, and re: vale shudder in horror seeing him.

"I really have to destroy them both" he muttered many times while taking out his black book.

"Nagicchi, Tenten really looks like So-chan" Tamaki reported to Nagi.

"Yes desuu we should be able to avoid them as much as possible !!" Sogo glanced at them.

"Ta.ma.ki.kun. Na.gi.kun" he said with his dark aura. He took the knife that was stored in his bag.

"Sogo-kun! You always carry a knife in your bag?" Yuki asked in surprise.

"Yuki-san, you better not interfere. You can be the next target" whispered Mitsuki. Momo quickly took Yuki's hand.

"Stay by my side darling ~" Momo said worriedly.

"Alright Momo, anything for Momo" Yuki smiled sweetly at Momo.

The three managers, and Banri sighed tiredly.

"I feel proud of myself for being able to take care of them" said the manager simultaneously. They stared at each other then laughed together.

//Filming has begun ...

"Riku, you shouldn't be like that" said Kaito then took over Riku's towel, he dried Riku's hair using the towel.

Riku was silent about receiving Kaito's treatment, was used to being treated like a baby by Kaito, and even his family.

Tenn saw it. He walked by stomping his feet towards Riku, trying to take the towel from Kaito's hand.

Yamato swiftly endured it.

"Oi oi kujo, remember! You have to be professional!!" Yamato replied while continuing to hold Tenn.

"Brocon" Iori said sarcastically.

"I. Can't. Hold. Myself. Nikaido.Yamato!" He said angrily.

Riku came back, he looked confused at Tenn.

"Nee tenn-nii why?" He asked worried. Tenn returned to his Angel mode.

"My Riku" he replied, hugging Riku.

"Nanase, he seems very afraid of losing you" said Gaku nodded to another.

"Of course !! We are twins, I also don't want to lose Tenn-nii !!" Riku replied while returning Tenn's hug.

"Riku! Answer me honestly!" Tenn let go of his hug. He now looked seriously at Riku.

"Yes? What do I have to say?" He asked with puppy-like eyes.

"Riku is really angel .." Mitsuki replied

"And Tenn is a devil .." Gaku continued Mitsuki's sentence.

"They are really different twins" continued Kaito.

Back to Tenn and Riku.

"Who is your brother Riku !?" Asked Tenn.

"Of course you tenn-nii, mouu why are you asking that" Riku pursed her lips.

"Damn, Nanase-san is really cute" Iori muttered softly.

"Ah so glare rikkun"

"Mou, Yuki !! Let's kidnap Riku !!" Growled Momo.

"You can't yuki-san momo-san !! He's my little brother!" Said Kaito and Tenn together. Tenn stared at Kaito sharply.

"What did you mean by what you said Kaito.!?" He asked angrily.

"Riku is my brother.!" Kaito answered calmly.

"Repeat one more time!?" Iori was furious to see them, he stepped forward and approached them.

"Never mind, nanase-san is mine," he said. Tenn's gaze turned to Iori. The dark aura reappeared.

"What do you mean YOUNG IZUMI!?" Asked Tenn with a shout at the end of his sentence.

"Araa ichi, looks like you said the forbidden word" Yamato teased with a chuckle.

Sogo approached Riku, He closed Riku's eyes with both hands.

"Aree Sogo-san, what's wrong? Why did you close my eyes?" Asked Riku confused.

"You're not old enough to see this Riku-kun"

"Oi sou, your sentence is so ambiguous." Yamato shook his head.

Tamaki is now walking towards Riku, covering his ears with both hands.

"I will also protect you rikkun!" Strictly speaking.

Riku just nodded, he didn't see the fierce battle between Kaito, Tenn, and Iori. A battle involving lives.

_______________________

Hehe this is behind the scene for all of you! ^^
I hope you guys like it