/behind the scene/

"Why did I only appear for a while" Tenn complained

"And I didn't even appear Kujo" commented Yamato

"Mouu you guys don't complain, you guys have appeared here" Riku grumbled which Nagi nodded.

"Yes desuu, you can't be jealous of my good looks"

"And what do you mean rokuya-san" Iori sighed tiredly.

They are all currently in idolish7's dorm, gathering there to see a lot of performances. Mitsuki and Yamato, Yuki and Momo's household dramas, as well as brocon Riku and Tenn's dramas. And don't forget the Mezzo debate.

"My kouhai~ Momo came with food" the dorm door opened, showing Momo holding Yuki's hand. And Yuki who brought a plastic bag filled with food.

"It even looks like Yukirin brought the food" Tamaki said.

"Oi sou, who are you looking for?" asked Yamato who saw Sogo frowning.

"I'm looking for mitsuki-san" replied Sogo.

"Have you looked under the table?" Shortly after hearing Ten's suggestion. Mitsuki came with Gaku and Ryu next to him. He pinched the ear of the trigger member who was drunk.

"Oi kujo, instead of making fun of me.. you better take care of your members!"

"ittai yo old Izumi" said Gaku.

"OLD IZUMI!?" Mitsuki strengthened his grip

"Gaku, don't make mitsuki-kun even more pinching our ears" Ryu could only groan in pain.

"Mitsu, it's enough to let go" Hearing Yamato's command, Mitsuki released his grip.

"Sasuga Daddy Yamato" Tenn widened his eyes when he heard Riku's words.

"Since when did Yamato become your Daddy Riku?" Tenn asked firmly.

"Eeh.. Nagi often calls Yamato-san as daddy.. can't I do that too?" Riku said a little glumly.

"You better call me onii-san" Yamato suggested. Riku then nodded, making everyone in the room widen their eyes in surprise.

"Yamato nii-san" he said in an adorable tone.

"EEEEHHHHH" everyone shouted

"Momo, we have to get out of here immediately. It's dangerous if we stay here too long. Soon the demon will move" Yuki whispered, nodding by Momo.

"Hi' darling, my kouhai.. we go home first, enjoy the food. And please also enjoy what will happen after this" after that, Yuki and Momo disappeared quickly from their sight.

"Nikaido.Yamato" A dark aura appeared around Tenn. Yamato swallowed his saliva roughly. Get ready with Tenn's tantrum.

"WAAAAAAA" And after that scream, it was all over.

*Ittai : it's hurt
_________________

Ok, I know it's short.. but I hope you enjoy it^^