memories four

Enjoy it guys!!

Months have passed since their first concert, their name has become famous in the entertainment world. They even started getting frequent calls to famous talk shows.

This time they were invited to a music festa, as well as trigger, and re: vale, an idol group that can be said to be 'senpai' for triggers and idolish7.

"Yosh yosh minnaa, let's greet our senpai together" Their bodies were shaking, lots of bad articles about re: vale. Starting from Yuki who is very cold and his sharp gaze that looks scary, Momo who is said to be fierce and difficult to talk to.

knock knock

The manager knocked on the door of their room, a sound "came in" from inside made them venture into their senpai's room.

"ah excuse me" they entered together. They stood in front of the re: vale who was sitting in his chair.

"aah what do you need here?" Yuki asked coldly. Idolish7 drank his saliva roughly until he heard a 'gulp' sound

"Ah, we are idolish7 desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu" Tsumugi bowed his body, making the idolish7 members follow him while saying

"Yoroshiku onegai shimasu"

Re: vale looked at them one by one, from top to bottom, from head to toe.

"Idolish7 ya hmm" re: vale stares at each other.

"Nee darling ~ our kouhai is so cute, huh?" Momo's fierce face changed to a cute and cute face surrounded by pink flowers.

Yuki nodded at Momo.

"Yeaah Momo ~ so happy to be able to work with them" idolish7 froze.

"c-chotto is this really re: vale?" Iori asked quietly.

"o-oi ichi" re: vale laughs seeing them.

"Araaa araaa, okay yoroshiku nee. Kouhai" said Yuki.

Idolish7 is no longer frozen, it's just that they still don't believe that rumors about re: vale are not true.

"Ah hai' momo-senpai yoroshiku" Riku bowed.

"Aaaw so cute, what's your name?" Momo asked.

"Haruka Riku desu" Momo gave Riku a hug

"Momorin, don't take my rikkun" Tamaki took off Momo and Riku's hug, pulled Riku and took him behind.

"Tamaki-kun don't act like that, i-it's re: vale" said Sogo haltingly.

Yuki laughed on the spot

"Yamato-kun we haven't seen each other for a long time," said Yuki. The idolish7 members looked at Yamato.

"Aaaah yaa sashiburi Yuki senpai"

A staff member entered their room, called idolish7 to get ready because it was their turn to perform soon.

"Jaa na idolish7" Momo waved his hand

"Jaa naa momo-san" said Riku.

"You are easy to get along with, Haruka-san," said Iori

Riku pouted

"Are you teasing me?"

"Iee rikkun, Iorin envy you" Tamaki answered in a lazy tone.

"Yotsuba-san !!"

"Iori, you have to start looking for friends" Mitsuki looked sadly at Iori.

"Nii-san !!"

"Araa ichi, do you want me to teach you to make friends?" Yamato teasing.

"Yamato-san !!"

"Ah already, look at Iori-kun's face flushed" said Sogo making them laugh.

"Sogo-san, I thought you would help me" Iori sighed, a little depressed *ahahaha please

They arrived at their waiting room, entered and found a messy room. Riku saw that his inhaler was damaged by being stepped on, his breathing started to become irregular.

* Fyi they already know about Riku's asthma, sorry I didn't explain it more clearly huhu :<

"Riku-san" Tsumugi panicked seeing Riku.

"Riku, daijobu?" Asked Yamato. Riku nodded weakly.

"Haruka-san"

"Daijobu, I *pant* definitely can" Riku's sentence ended with a small cough.

Their names have been called, it's time for them to appear now.

With a little panic, they entered the studio. There is Mr.Shimooka as the host.

"Yes, we welcome, idolish7 !!" Applause echoed throughout the room.

"Ah haaiii minnaa" they said together, trying to neutralize their panic.

Trigger saw it.

"Tch not professional" muttered tenn.

"Tenn, don't be like that, I think something happened with the center," said Ryuu. Tenn looked at Riku, his expression turned worried, a little.

"Saa, idolish7 monster generation !!" Idolish7 started taking positions.

They started singing and dancing, a little disheveled at the beginning, but Riku saw his little sister there.

Kinari-chan is in the audience line.

'Ganbatte riku-nii!' Kina-chan said it silently, Riku smiled.

The start was random, but they managed to control it until the end. The applause became their closing, they sighed in relief as they looked at the fans.

"Arigatoo minna !!" They smile widely *uh glare

"Okay, thanks idolish7 !! Now let's see the trigger performance !!" Idolish7 came out of the studio and sat in the space provided.

Tsumugi arrives with Riku's cellphone which ringing.

"Riku-san, your cellphone" Riku nodded and thanked the manager. The name 'Kai-nii' was written on the cellphone screen. He picked up the phone, coinciding with the trigger passing them.

"Hai' kai-nii, daijobu .. I'm fine" Tenn heard it, he heard Riku call other people as' nii'.

"Tenn" called Gaku, Tenn's daydreams broke.

"Aree kai-nii here?" Riku asked in shock. The idolish7 members glanced at him.

"Ah hai' hai', demoo gomenne .. I can't see kai-nii"

"Why Riku? You really don't miss your brother?"

"Cigauu yoo, you know, I can't just meet kai-nii .. I'm already famous, kai-nii," Riku chuckled.

"Haah Okey, Kina-chan was also quite satisfied seeing you earlier. But remember!! If I ask to meet you, you must be able to meet!! You can't refuse!!" Kaito sighed

"Hai' hai', jaa na" Riku turned off the phone.

"Who's that Riku?" Yamato asked.

"Ahh my brother hehe" Riku scratched the nape of his neck.

"Yoshh let's go home. You have to rest Riku !!" Riku nodded at Mitsuki's words.

Unknown to Riku, Tenn was still standing there.

"Brother? Ah someone has replaced me, okay?" He smiled sadly.

_______
hi!! Omg I'm here, again haha
hope you like it guys!!
ah I want to see tenn meet kai huhu^^