memories thirteen

HAIIIII OH MY GOD, IT'S BEEN AAA LOOOOONG TIME HAHAHA SORRYY T_____T, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORYYY<3

__________+_________+___________+

After chatting briefly with the two members, now Tenn is pensive and confused about whether he should tell Riku that they are twins or leave their relationship as co-workers.

"Tenn, so? Are you going to tell riku-kun now?"
"That's right, are you going to tell Haruka now?"

Tenn was silent.
"If I tell Riku, won't Riku hate me later? He also always complains that his head hurts if he suddenly remembers our memories together. That will make Riku sick, so it's better this way right?"
"It's better as a co-worker right? Isn't that the best decision and doesn't hurt both of us? From the start, I was the one who left Riku. Maybe this is the consequence for me."
Said Tenn in his heart.

Gaku tapped Tenn on the shoulder
"Oi, don't get so dazed brat, old Izumi has called us a while ago"
"Ah, I won't tell Riku, come on in" Tenn's answer made Ryuu confused
"Why?" he asked
"That is the best." After that, Tenn left Gaku and Ryuu, he walked first to enter the idolish7 dorm.

When Gaku was about to follow and oppose Tenn's decision, Ryuu held him back.

"No need Gaku, we better respect Tenn's decision" Ryuu said. Gaku took a deep breath

"Hah that brat, alright come on in." They also entered the idolish7 dorm.

"OOOWW okaeri, kujo shi, yaotome shi, tsunashi shii" greeted Nagi when the Trigger members entered the idolish7 dorm.

Nagi's greeting was answered by their smiles.

"Ah Tenn-san! Where have you been?" the redhead asked, yes, Riku. Tenn smiled at Riku's question, he saw that Riku had started to calm down and his condition was much better than before.

"I've been getting some fresh air outside, Riku. How are you? Feeling better?" Tenn asked softly, of course everyone was surprised to see Tenn's side like that. The tenn they know are cold men who are the most lazy to smile (except for fans of course)

"Ah, I'm fine! Thanks for your concern Tenn-san!" Tenn nodded at that. Tenn now shifted his gaze, he looked at Kaito who was also looking at him.

Kaito called out to Riku, making everyone in the room pay attention to them

"Riku!" Kaito called
"Hmm? What's wrong Kai-nii?" Riku asked
"There's something Kai-nii wants to say." Once again, Kaito looked at Tenn. Tenn, who knew what Kaito's gaze meant, shook his head while smiling sincerely.

Kaito looked disapprovingly at Tenn, but Yamato patted his shoulder.

"We respect Kujo's decision, Kujo has entrusted his brother to you, respect his decision, and take good care of Riku." Yamato whispered softly so Riku wouldn't hear him.

"Eeehh? You guys are hiding something from me huh?" Riku's grunt made the others chuckle awkwardly.

"No, Haruka-san, why are you so confident?"
"Ioriii you're so annoying !!" Riku said while puffing out his cheeks.
Making them smile happily, Riku melted the awkward atmosphere between them.

"Seriously, even Rikkun agrees that Iorin is annoying" Tamaki muttered making Sogo chuckle softly and stroke Tamaki's hair.

"Horaa Tamaki-kun, Iori-kun is the same age as you"
"Then what's the problem souu-chan?" Tamaki asked annoyed
"It's okay Tamaki, right now I'm on your side, iori is annoying!" After Riku said that, Riku and Tamaki high-fived then laughed together.

"Riku" Kaito interrupted making Riku look back at him
"What's wrong Kai-nii?? Mouu Kai-nii is taking so long, what were you going to say earlier!?" Kaito scratched his cheek lightly.

"Kai-nii go home first okay, take care of your health and call Kai-nii if there's anything" he said while stroking Riku's red hair.

Riku initially had a sad expression on his face, but a second later he smiled.

"Hug first" Kaito smiled broadly, he hugged Riku tightly.
"Riku will always be Kai-nii's younger brother," he said as he hugged Riku.

"Hopefully if one day you know the truth, you will never hate Kai-nii." Kaito continued in his heart

____

see you in the next update guys hehe hehe, I'm so glad I could come back hereeeee, and thank you for everyone who's been waiting for me all thee timeee, it's been 2 years right(?) ughh thanks for waiting me.........