memories six

enjoy the story!!

"Minna-san ohayou" Tsumugi said to the idolish7 members. This morning, Tsumugi came because she wanted to tell their schedule for today.

Mitsuki, who was awake and even finished cooking, is now taking a bath, Riku, who just woke up because of Tsumugi, is still trying to open his heavy eyes, Iori is even ready to go to school, Sogo who is busy waking Tamaki, Nagi who is always hugging the magicona doll with his eyes trying to open. And Yamato who was busy with television.

"Ah ohayou manager" Yamato said while yawning.

"Eh manager? Ah ohayou" Riku rubbed his eyes.

"Ohayou manager" Iori answered.

"Ohayou my lady" Nagi answered with his eyes closed. Tsumugi looked at the members one by one, it seems like today will be tiring.

"Ah, looks like you've been busy since morning huh" Tsumugi chuckled.

"Yes, that's it, especially Sou who is very busy with his son" Riku widened his eyes at Yamato's words.

"EEEEH SOGO-SAN HAVE A CHILD?" Asked Riku. Sogo, who heard Riku's scream, immediately ran out, as did Mitsuki, who had just finished changing his clothes.

"Ouch yamatoo, what do you mean? Don't make bad gossip for our group desu" Nagi exclaimed. Mitsuki and Sogo nodded. Iori sighed tiredly.

"Yotsuba-san we should go now." Iori pulled the ready Tamaki in his slightly disheveled uniform.

"Manager, we go first" Iori excused himself as he continued to pull Tamaki.

"Ah hi 'iori-san"

"Saa ossan can you explain about that?" Asked Mitsuki.

"Mitsu, you always call me ossan, I'm not that old!!" Yamato grumbled.

"Yamato-san, what do you mean by telling Riku-kun that I have a child?" Asked Sogo restlessly.

"Aishh you, the point I'm saying is ... your son is Tamaki sou, you are always busy taking care of him" Yamato replied with a sigh.

"Ouch yamatoo you made us all misunderstand desu" annoyed Nagi. Mitsuki and Sogo nodded, Yamato just sighed.

Unlike Riku, he was even more confused.

"So it turns out ... Sogo-san is Tamaki's parent? I just found out that they are related by blood" Riku replied innocently. The others patted their foreheads, embellished by Riku's innocence.

"Ah Riku, you don't need to think about it, it's better if we now ask the manager what our schedule is today" Yamato said to Riku. Now Riku is staring at Tsumugi with his face shining with light, it's easy to make Riku happy.

"Saa manager, so what's our schedule today?" Asked Mitsuki.

"Ah but iori-san and tamaki-san aren't here, is it okay if they don't get notified?" Tsumugi asked worried. The others nodded.

"It's okay manager, I will tell their schedule via rabbit chat," replied Sogo.

"All right, this is your schedule for today."

"Riku-san, today your schedule is a photo shoot as a commercial for a cake shop that is quite famous, after that you will become a model of a monthly teen magazine, then all of you are invited to the re: vale show, after that you also have radio recordings for the program 'day of the day with an idol' '"Riku recorded Tsumugi's words in his little notes, because sometimes he likes to forget.

"Nagi-san, today your schedule is as a talk show guest star, then a photo shoot as a commercial for a famous clothing store, and blah blah blah blah ..." Tsumugi explained the schedules of all the members one by one. Riku sighed irritatedly.