𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖆❜𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖘

Stage Name: Sora

Stage Name: Sora

Birth Name: Moon So Ra

English Name: Serene Sky Aitken

Birthday: September 1, 1999

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Birthplace: Sydney, Australia

Weight: 47 kg (103.62 lbs)

Height: 171 cm (5' 7")

Blood Type: AB-

Position: Lead Dancer, Visual, Main Vocalist

Moon Sora Facts:

- Nicknames: Serenitea, SSA

- She's born in Sydney, Australia. Her father is Australian while her mother is Korean.

- She has an older brother who is a Brigadier in the Australian military.

- Her mother is a well-known Michelin-restaurant chef/ owner while her father is the General of the Australian army.

- Education: Seoul National University (Department of Fine Arts), James Ruse Agricultural High School, Australian Academy of Dance (contemporary, hiphop, jazz)

- She auditioned for JYP because of GOT7's Bambam and DAY6. She sang The 1975's Somebody Else and danced to Billie Eilish's Ocean Eyes.

- She debuted after two years of training on February 12, 2019.

- Hobbies: Watching web dramas, eating, dancing, arts and crafts, volleyball, surfing, going on hikes, traveling, volunteering at a pet shop or a daycare, and shopping.

- Specialties: Writing, composing music.

- Dislikes: Jellyfishes because she was bitten before.  (K-Pop Daebak by DIVE Studios Podcast)

- Favorite movies: Action, Fantasy, and Historical.

- Her Chinese zodiac sign is Dragon. 

- She has a habit of putting her hands on her neck.

- Favorite song: 'Jogging' by LUCY.

- Sora said she wants to befriend NCT's Taeyong. They are friends now.

- She is close friends with The Boyz' Jacob, SKZ's Bang Chan and Felix, CLC's Sorn, SF9's Taeyang, BLACKPINK's Rosé, Teen Top's Niel, Christian Yu/ DPR Ian, and Thai actor Earth Pirapat Watthanasetsiri.

- Back in high school, she sold art pieces and 100% of the profit went to a foundation that helps unfortunate kids go to school.

- In April 2021, she sold some of her art pieces and all of the profit went to help India's COVID-19 crisis.

- Sora is a well-known volleyball player before her debut. She's part of the South Korean women's national volleyball team as a libero.

- During her vacation, she would go surfing either in Australia, the Philippines, or Thailand since the best waves are located there. (K-Pop Daebak by DIVE Studios Podcast)

- If she wasn't an idol, she would've been a volunteer teacher. (Vogue Australia)

- She loves kids and animals. Most of her artworks are inspired by these topics and are displayed in her mother's restaurants around the world. (TMI News)

- She has a habit of spending time alone the day after her birthday.

- In 2019, Sora gifted her members a portrait of themselves she painted herself.

- In the dorm, she has her own room.

- She loves scented candles and once gifted her ITZY members a set of scented candles she made herself. (Vlive)

- She ranked 32th on TC Candler's 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019.

- She ranked 29th on TC Candler's 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020.

- ITZY members said that Sora's smile and freckles are her best features. (KBS Kiss Radio)