𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙤

ITZY's Sora In Positive Discussions To Replace Lovelyz' Mijoo In Upcoming 'Idol Dictation Contest'

Sora would take over Mijoo's place instead.

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                        🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                                                🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇱​​​​​ 25, 2021

The "Idol Dictation Contest" might have a new family member!

ITZY's Sora might replace Lovelyz' Mijoo in the upcoming variety show spin-off 'Idol Dictation Contest' following Mijoo's statement about leaving the show.

TVing will be launching a special spin-off of the well-loved variety show "Amazing Saturday" titled "Idol Dictation Contest". The first episode will air on May 21, 2021. 

Last April 23, the show's network released the stellar line-up of the cast consisting of MCs Boom, Lee Jin Ho, and Jaejae, mukbanger Picky Eater Haetnim, and idols Ravi, EXO's Kai, SEVENTEEN's Seungkwan, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Lovelyz's Mijoo, and IZ*ONE's Yena

According to the show's director, the first recording had gone over well, and all the cast were active in participation. However, a few days later Woolim EntertainmentLovelyz Mijoo's entertainment agency, released a statement regarding their artist's exit from the show.

"Due to schedules, Lovelyz member Mijoo will be leaving the shooting for the upcoming segment 'Idol Dictation Contest'. With the cooperation of tVn, Mijoo's appearance in the first episode will not be replaced. Though she has backed down from the variety show, please still show support for her upcoming schedules."

After the statement by the agency was released, fans said their goodbyes to the cast member despite not having seen the first episode yet.

However, just after a day, fans voiced out their vote on ITZY's Sora as the possible candidate for the position.

"We want to see more Kora interactions!!"

"Imagine the interactions we will get!!"

"The first lineup was already beautiful but having Sora will be more exquisite."

"Give more variety show appearances to Sora!"

"Sora's humor and variety show skill is being wasted"

Sora's agency JYP Entertainment has yet to respond to this matter. But the interactions between the casts sound exciting already! Stay tuned for more updates on Idol Dictation Contest!

*a/n: no hate on mijoo, it's just fanfic. should jyp allow sora to be in idol dictation contest?*