𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙨: [𝙄𝙏𝙕𝙔 𝙑𝙡𝙤𝙜] 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝘼

"Hello! It's me, Sora. Today, you'll go with me as I spend my day off." I waved to the camera, while still in bed and half-asleep. I had the camera on its stick in one hand as I reach for my phone at the bedside with my other hand.

I unlocked my phone and just as I was about to reply to one of the messages when someone called.

"Someone's calling~~" I pressed the 'accept' button and put the phone next to my ear. I rotated the camera to quietly show my room. I got up from the bed and walked towards the tables by one of the corners of the room where I do my artwork and mindlessly rummaged through the used paints and other stuff I need for painting and looked at the calendar.

 I got up from the bed and walked towards the tables by one of the corners of the room where I do my artwork and mindlessly rummaged through the used paints and other stuff I need for painting and looked at the calendar

"Oh, the preparation for the exhibition is coming up. Sorry, I can't go with you. I need to buy materials for my paintings."

"Are you sure? Aww! Okay, meet you there. Bye!" I hung up and rotated the camera back to my face.

"Next week, my uni will be holding an exhibition for the art department students. I was supposed to hang out with someone, whom you'll meet later, but I have to at least start a bit now so I won't have a cramped schedule." I rummaged through my closet looking for something to wear.

"I'll prepare first. See you later!" I waved and then stopped recording.

I freshened up, changed to outside clothes, and ran to the shoe racks.

"Unnie, where are you going?" I turned around as I heard Yeji's voice

"Yeji, I'm going to the mall to shop for materials. Want me to bring you something?" 

"Anything's fine. Is he going to take you there?" Yeji smirked and I laughed and nodded.

"Take care!" I said bye and waved back to her. As soon as I was out of the dorm, I dashed to the parking lot where he was waiting. I looked around and saw him on his phone, leaning against the hood of his car. He stopped scrolling when he heard me running. He invited me for a hug and I jumped in his arms.

"I missed you." He said after spinning me around.

"Wait, I'm dizzy. I missed you too." I gave Jongin a kiss on his cheek before he opened the door on the shotgun side. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm back~~" I said as I fix my hair while looking at the camera. I was already sitting in the shotgun seat of his car.

"We'll be going to a mall and buy some paint and some canvas as well as go shopping for clothes and food." I look at the driver next to me and smiled mischievously back at the camera.

"Want to meet my friend?" I felt Jongin look at me with wide eyes and I laughed at his reaction.

"Sorry, not today!" We arrived at the mall and went straight to the art shop. I filmed the colorful tubes of paint and coloring materials lined up in the middle aisle.

"I actually want to try something new for this exhibition so maybe I'll do topics related to nightmares? We'll see." I nodded as if agreeing to my idea. I went to pay for my things and went out of the store. Jongin took the canvases back to his car as I wait for him in a restaurant.

"We're in a Shabu-shabu restaurant because I've been craving it since coming back but I can't eat too much soo... Here we are!" I placed the camera on the table facing me as I record myself eating and talking.

After eating, we went shopping for clothes as well as food for the dorm. I filmed the whole short trip and cut it off when we were driving back to my dorm.

When we arrived, Jongin took my canvases to my room while I look at the package that was delivered to me. Jongin sat down on my bed and we rummaged the contents of the box for 10 minutes before he decided to go back home. 

"Thank you for today~~" I said while hugging him on my tiptoes. He had his arms on my waist while I have mine on his neck.

"Anytime~~" We stayed like that for a few minutes before I decided to let him go. I gave him a kiss on his cheek before he walked back to his car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I fixed my hair before pointing the camera at the box and then turning it on.

"We are back at the dorms and I bought croissants for the members." I turned the camera to the box of croissants on our dining table. 

"Thank you, unnie!" Lia and Yuna said.

"Eat well! I'll go change first." I walked to my room and stopped by the door.

"Want to see my room? Here we go!" I opened and panned the camera from left to right.

"So, I think that's it? Thank you for going with me today! This has been Sora and see you soon!"