𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙤

ITZY's Sora Gains A New Nickname After Her Dreamy Instagram Posts

She's like a dream!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                                                                  🇯​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​.

                                                                                                                                         🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​ 27, 2020

ITZY's Sora is getting more and more breathtaking every day and her latest Instagram posts prove it!

On March 27, ITZY's visual Sora posted a picture of her and her long brown hair with the caption 'the sun (midzy) and the moon!'.

Her post alone is the most-liked and most commented picture in ITZY's Instagram account. The post quickly went viral on social media, complimenting Sora's out-of-this-world beauty and they even gave her a new nickname: Evening moon! Her new nickname is from 'Eve' who is the first woman on Earth and the character Sora resembles in the viral picture!

"This picture alone blessed my next 50 years in life."

"She looks like Eve in the Garden of Eden!"

"She is now the 'evening moon'."

"OMG! This has to be the best post from a K-pop idol."

"No one could beat this beauty until Sora's living!"

"No wonder she is the visual goddess of the 4th Generation of Idols!"

Sora truly is a remarkable beauty in the industry!