𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙤

2PM Falls In Love With ITZY's Sora In Their Comeback 'Make It'

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                     🇸​​​​​. 🇰​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇲​​​​​

                                                                                          🇯​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 28, 2021                    

What ITZY's Sora wished for, to meet her favorite group, has finally come true as she stars at 2PM's comeback 'Make It'!

After a 5-year hiatus, the 6 members of the men group 2PM returns with their sexy visuals and dapper looks for their comeback 'Make It'. 'Make It' is their seventh full-length album's title track 'Must'. 

Just a few months ago, Sora's fancam of her dancing to the group's hidden gem "My House", went viral for resembling 2PM Junho's version: visuals, talent, and charm.

In the music video, Sora plays the role of a girl that makes the handsome 2PM members forget about the chaos happening in their surroundings. Despite being in the middle of panicked and running people and exploding buildings, the female protagonists still manage to enchant the 6 men and magically making time slow down.

MIDZY's who have watched the music video got shocked over the unannounced appearance but nevertheless loved and complimented Sora's acting in the music video.

"I mean Sora totally does that in real life. That's no video editing."

"When you're really pretty, you could totally do that to everyone."

"2PM is definitely not acting here!"

"Bewitching people can only stop time like Sora."

"Sora really embodies the definition of art."

Congratulations to Sora and welcome back 2PM!