𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙤 (-)

EXO's Kai and ITZY's Sora Dance Together For Christmas 

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                       🇧​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇦​​​​​. 🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​

                                                                                                 🇩​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 23, 2021

Once again, we are blessed with another Kora couple moments.

We can't help but GUSH about Kora's adorable relationship! Since they became public, we have seen a lot of moments between the two. From talking about each other (a/n: chapter about this soon!), supporting each other's projects, going on dates, and more. And it looks like they took it to another level with a project together!

On December 23, 1Million Dance Studio, a very famous dance studio in South Korea, posted a choreography video on their Youtube channel and the dancers and choreographers were ITZY's Sora and EXO's Kai! The song is titled "Body Language" sung by Big Sean, Ty Dolla Sign, and Jhené Aiko.

Right after the video was posted, fans went crazy online about the unexpected content from the couple of the decade.

"OMG! the stares? the loving smiles? I'm going crazy about these two..."

"please! Kai can't take his eyes off of her! this man is WHIPPED AF"

"and now...GET MARRIEDD"

"here you have it folks, the king and queen of dance"

"when Kai twirled Sora in the end I LOST IT! OMG they're the cutest couple of K-pop and even the whole world really"

We're wholeheartedly rooting for the future years of this two!

a/n: sorry for the very late update! i was really busy with school but now that it's the holidays, i have the time again! have a merry Christmas and advanced happy new year everyone!