𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

1. Kai staring at Sora

- If looks could melt, Sora may have been melted like ice cream on a hot day during that time they met in Music Bank. Who would've forgotten the looks Kai gave Sora as they were being interviewed? He looked like a cute puppy in love! And the way they blushed when their eyes met, ugh, I'm jealous.

2. Kai's Instagram posts with hidden meanings

- Back then when they weren't dating, Kai would simply post a picture that somehow connects to Sora. An example would be the post where he took a picture in front of a moon painting that might've mean Sora's last name but the majority thought otherwise. Another one was when he took a picture of red carnations which are Sora's favorite flowers. When they started dating, he would often post something with her or her work but some fans saw it as "a picture with a close friend".

3. Kai mentioning Sora on SuperM's Mtopia

- During SuperM's surfing episode, Kai mentioned Sora's skills. He told that a "friend" of his was good at surfing and that he learned some stuff from her by watching. But in reality, he really did watch her surf when they went on a small trip to the Philippines back in early 2020.

4. Sora's gift from Kai

- Back when ITZY was promoting 'Wannabe' in Inkigayo, Sora received a bouquet of her favorite sweets

- Back when ITZY was promoting 'Wannabe' in Inkigayo, Sora received a bouquet of her favorite sweets. The fans did not know who sent it but they assume it's from another idol who's promoting it at the same time as them. Instead of giving a sandwich, which was a connotation of 'dating' or 'flirting', Kai thought of chocolates since Sora once said in an interview that she likes eating sweets before a show.

5. Sora's Instagram posts

- Because ITZY members don't have their own personal accounts yet, they share their individual posts on the group account. Sora's posts were the most famous among the members that they hope she'll make her personal account soon. One of her posts, however, became viral as the location of where she took the photo has some resemblance to Kai's black and white house. It was a candid photo of Sora with paint on her face and shirt and the painting she made. Combining clues from Kai's home tour and Instagram posts, it seems that Sora was working at his house. Another one was when she took a selca at what is supposed to be his walk-in closet.

6. Kora's cuddling video on Instagram

- Now, this was the most surprising out of all since they just basically confirmed that they are dating a few hours after D*sp*tc* exposed them. Just 2 hours after D*sp*tc* revealed their relationship, Jongin posted on his story a video of Sora cuddling him on his IG account with the caption '❤❤❤'.

7. Sora's artworks at Kai's house

- Aside from Sora's family and friends, Kai loves supporting his girlfriend's art career

- Aside from Sora's family and friends, Kai loves supporting his girlfriend's art career. Sora's artworks are highly rare among collectors because, at that time, she was just starting her career so to be able to have one in possession is such a big advantage since she's one of the rising artists of the generation. During Jongin's 'I Live Alone' episode, one of Sora's art pieces that she sold at her department's exhibition, was seen at one of the hallways of his house. This piece was not the only one he had in his home, in fact, he has over 6 of Sora's artworks and even Kai's sister owns one in her house.

8. Kai's songs for Sora
- Kora's relationship can be summed up by the songs from Kai's solo debut album 'Mmmh' and 'Hello Stranger'. The song 'Hello Stranger' was written by Kai as he thinks about their first meeting, how he wants to know Sora better, and that he'll listen every time she talks her heart out. 'Mmmh' talks about the attraction he felt during their first encounter and how he wants her to not think about the hate that came with their relationship as well as jealousy. The line 'jasmin hovering around you' describes Sora's favorite scent which she wears all the time.

9. Sora's songs for Kai
- Kai is not the only one who wrote songs about their relationship. The song 'Nobody Like You' from the album '' was co-written by Sora describing how she felt when Kai adoringly looks at her. The song 'Be In Love' from the 'Not Shy' album talks about how she feels being apart from him even if it's just for a day.

10. After school dates

- Jongin is Sora's personal driver and he honestly doesn't mind because, as he said in his own words, "I don't mind doing everything for her as long as I spend time with her". When she doesn't have too much schoolwork, they would sometimes have a picnic by the Han River or the beach or actually anywhere as long as they're together.

11. Kora hugs

- Sora loves Jongin's bear hugs and he definitely gives her a lot. One time, a fan saw Kora hugging in front of Sora's dorm. The fan said that they hugged for 20 minutes before Kai gave her a forehead kiss then let her go inside.

12. Matching jewelry/ clothing

- Every dating rumor starts with matching clothes. Sora likes borrowing Jongin's clothes and while Kai can't wear hers (except her oversized jackets), he would sometimes wear her jewelry just like what he did when he was promoting his solo album. Sora also styled some of Kai's outfits for his music video and music show lives.

13. Food trip dates

- Kora loves eating together so they go on a LOT of food trips

- Kora loves eating together so they go on a LOT of food trips. Once, a fan saw them together eating street food while walking Kai's dogs. They also love going on food-making classes. 

14. Their parents' relationship with each other

- Kai has already met Sora's parents and surprisingly, all went well! Sora's father and brother welcomed Kai with open arms and didn't intimidate him at all because Mr. Aitken feels that Jongin truly cares about his daughter despite the age difference. Sora also met Kai's family which also went well as expected. Mrs. Kim and Kai's sister already sees the future of the two.

15. Their promise rings

- Even if they're just dating for a year, it felt like every moment they have spent was already the answer to what future they want together

- Even if they're just dating for a year, it felt like every moment they have spent was already the answer to what future they want together. For their 1st anniversary together, Jongin and Sora went to the Maldives where Jongin gave her a promise ring from Tiffany and Co. Sora cried for an hour at how sweet he is and how much it costed him.