𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙤

ITZY's Sora Slays The Studio Choom Stage As The First Artist Of The Month

And that's how you do fierce and bold the Sora way!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                                                        🇦​​​​​. 🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​

                                                                                                                              🇸​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 5, 2020

ITZY's Moon Sora shows everyone how to do a sexy and bold performance as the 'Artist Of The Month' by STUDIO CHOOM.

Ever since STUDIO CHOOM released teasers for their first artist of the month for October, fans have highly anticipated the solo performance from the eldest of the star rookie group of 2019 ITZY.

Though Sora is not the group's main dancer, she is widely known for making their hard-hitting choreographies look easy, flawless, and charming.

But this time, Sora did not hold back any longer as she gives her all in for her first solo performance. Dressed in a short daring black corset top and sparkly thigh-high boots, Sora flexibly dances to Chris Brown's song from his 2019 album 'Indigo' titled 'Under The Influence'.

After the video was released fans couldn't help but compliment and fangirl over her sexy dance cover. Some fans even gave a shout-out to the original singer to watch the video!

"Please @/chrisbrown watch this cover because OMG IM F*CKIN DYING HERE!!"

"The way she kept looking at the camera is like her bringing me to her world like YES PLEASE!"

"I'D DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO MISS SORA I MEAN EVERYTHING"

"NO ONE would be able to pull this choreography off other than Sora and I MEAN IT"

"anD SHE'S NOT A MAIN DANCER!?"

Her group ITZY collectively reacted to her dance cover through a VLIVE after the video was released. The members were very visibly shocked at the unseen side of their eldest member. They also said that they want to learn the whole choreography!

Watch the video here!:

**outfit**