𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

*during KPDB's Catching Up with Moon Sora episode, it was revealed that she had dated someone before but they broke up because of cheating. she also revealed how her father and brother almost beat up the guy because of what he's done. yuhh, deserved.*

EXO Kai (March 2020 - present)

Now, before anything else, since Sora's debut with ITZY, she has been shipped with a lot of male idols and actors but her ship with EXO's Kai has been the most famous one

Now, before anything else, since Sora's debut with ITZY, she has been shipped with a lot of male idols and actors but her ship with EXO's Kai has been the most famous one. Fans think that the two look good together both in visuals and personalities however there were some who, of course, disagree. The two met during EXO's promotion for 'Obsession'. Sora was a temporary host for Music Bank since the female MC was absent due to another schedule and it just so happens that Sora was able to interview EXO. Because of Sora's popularity among male idols and actors, this episode became even more special for fans because, you know, it's EXO! The fans caught a lot of moments where Kai was staring at the female rookie, smiling at her, and the most iconic one was when she was talking to him but he couldn't reply properly to her question, like stuttering. After the show, Kai took the opportunity that time to get her number and from there it led to getting to know, friendly dates, and eventually dating. Fans even got more content from the two's secret relationships such as matching jewelry, subtle flirting, same wardrobe, Kai's Instagram posts, and suspicious answers to interviews. Their relationship was probably everyone's dream since it was so cute and almost too perfect to be true. They were the "New Year couple" exposed by D*sp*tch on January 2021 and honestly, fans already saw it coming so the support was really overwhelming. After the revelation, the two became even sweeter with Kai always posting pictures and videos together and supporting each other's activities. Sora also revealed once that they have met each other's family and they were very supportive too. She also said that her father and brother like Kai.