Yoongi

Boring, its always so boring in here. Doing the same shit every single day. I just sit on this throne and...rule? What kind of life is it that I just sit on my ass all day.

I have servants to do everything for me, some may think this is the life of luxury. But I'm the prince of hell...can't I have a little bit of fun?

I sighed as one of the servants poured a glass of red wine for me. Part of me wanted to 'accidentally' knock it over and we both just laugh about it but in reality they would panic, apologise and clean it up straight away. "Is there anything else I can get you sir?" The servant ask and I shook my head. "No thank you, that will be all". They bowed and left the room.

I stood up and walked to the window and leaned against it staring out into the beautiful purple hued sky. You may be thinking that hell is just this red pit of people being tortured. It is partly true however there are several different areas. Here its more what someone would call paradise?, Anything I want at the click of my fingers...I want a beach? I got one. Although my human forms pale skin would just burn immediately. But think of it as a virtual game where you can create anything you want...but you also have set tasks that you must complete, there's no side quests. I swivled the glass of wine around in my hand, breathed in and puffed out. "What to do what to do" I said to myself.

Then it hit me. Maybe there is a way to do a side quest....I just need to cheat the system a little bit.

I went back to my desk and set the wine glass down. "Jimin can you come in here please?" I spoke through the intercom.
About 30 seconds later the blue hair man walked in. A lot of people find him very attractive, I think he's more cute than attractive, his little chubby cheeks and cute smile.
"You...called me sir?" I snapped back into reality and cleared my throat.. "Ah yes, I was wondering could you get me...the wheel?".
His eyes widened slightly and his lip quivered. "S-sir, I hate to imply but...the wheel hasn't been used in years, not since your father ordered you to never use it, why do you suddenly request it?".

'the wheel' is simply just that, a wheel with every mortals name on it, whoever it lands on, you basically get to torture or do whatever you want with them.

I let out a small chuckle. "You make a good point Jimin, however I am simply just fed up of doing this every single day, there's demons out there who get to do whatever the hell they want and because of my stupid father I'm destined to just...this? What a sad life" I down the rest of my wine and set the glass on the table. "So...I want to have a bit of fun" I slightly smirk and a small smile appears on his face.

Jimin has always been loyal to me, you may be thinking how did this cute sweet guy end up here? Well he was simply born here. If I had any say, he would be an angel. He's loyal, kind with everyone, he used to get picked on by some of the other demons. I saw what was happening so that's mainly why I appointed him to be my assistant. They left him alone after I stepped in.
"Can't blame you for that Sir" he let out a small laugh. "I will be right back". He bowed slightly and left the room. I used to tell him not to call me sir, He didn't need to because not only was he my assistant, he's a friend. Everyone else is so formal with me but I don't expect him to be, however he always wants to make a good impression.

Soon enough he came back with a device that looked similar to a laptop. Obviously having a real wheel with every single name on there would be impossible, So its a technological system. He set it down in front of me and opened it. A interface popped up in front of us. I looked at Jimin who had such an eager expression. "Would you like to do the honours?" I asked and he looked at me shocked. "Oh no sir I couldn't possibly I-" I patted his shoulder. "Nonsense, You seem eager to so I'll give you the first spin" I winked and he pursed his lips together.

He nodded and pushed the button on the computer, the interface sprung into action and began scanning through millions of names. I glanced at Jimin who had some sort of glimmer in his eyes, like the excitement of a child getting something they've always wanted. Soon enough it slowed down and lit up a name. Jimin looked at me and the profile for the name popped up. I smiled and licked my lips slightly. "Well she's attractive don't you think?" I asked Jimin and he studied the picture for a moment. "She looks very...innocent sir, would you like to respin?" He asked and I laughed slightly.

"No need, she's perfect"