Sun

I finish up one of the designs and stretch my arms. A lot of detail goes into these so your arms get tired easily. My designs are mostly based around skulls and crystals. Someone actually got a tattoo of one of them before. Although I'm stuck in the same routine I do enjoy designing quite a lot.

Suddenly I see a man come out the lift. One I have never seen before, but he is one attractive guy. Quite pale but still very handsome, He stands looking around a bit confused, we make eye contact and I quickly duck and hide behind my desk. "Psst Jae!" I whisper  and she looks around and then looks down. "Uh Sun what are you doing?" I point to the man stood by the lift. "There's a new guy that just came out the lift, go talk to him!" She rolls her eyes. "Why can't you do it!" She huffs. "Uhhh because its me the most awkward person in the world". She rolls her eyes and gets up to go speak to him. I watch sneakily and she gets all flustered around him and he smiles. He has such a beautiful smile. SUN WHAT STOP LOOKING AT HIM.

Suddenly I see him go the boss's office and Jae sprints back over to me. "Holy crap that man is something else". She fans herself and I laugh. "What did he want?" I ask. "He says he's new and wanted to speak to the boss" She explains as I look at the office door. "I didn't know we were hiring at the moment?" I ask, raising a brow and she laughs. "Me neither but I'm not complaining, if I get to work with him, when he held my hand I almost melted to the floor, I don't know what it was but the look in his eyes and his smile I just-" I shake my head as she daydreams. "Alright alright enough, go drool about him at your own desk please" I shove her back to her desk.

Suddenly the boss comes out his office with the man. "Everyone, we have someone new starting today with us, would you like to introduce yourself?". The gorgeous man steps forward and bows slightly. "Thank you sir, Uh hello everyone, I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me Yoongi. Its a pleasure to get to work with you" He waves slightly and has the most adorable gummy smile. I see him scan the room and we make eye contact again, he smiles slightly and I feel myself blush.

What the hell, I don't even know him. "Yoongi there is a spare desk next to Sun, You can stay there for now". The boss points to the desk next to me and I internally facepalm. Of course the available desk is next to me and Jae, she's going to drool everywhere over him. "Thank you sir" he nods and heads over to the desk. He sets his stuff down and looks over my desk. "Hey, you're Sun right?" I look at him smiling and I gulp slightly. "uh...yeah hey" "Don't mind her, she's awkward with new people" Jae blurts out and I put my head on the table. I hear him slightly laugh and it's so cute. SHUT UP BRAIN.

He turns his attention to my friend. "You're the one who greeted me earlier aren't you, Jae right?" He asks. "Yeah that's me" She giggles cutely, Oh boy. "Well its a pleasure to meet you both and work along you, I must say you're quite talented Sun" I lift my head up at him looking at my desk smiling. "T-thank you". "May I ask what your inspiration behind this one is?" He points to my latest one. "It is a design for a streetwear company that is having a new concept of hell. The drawing consists of the devil holding a skull with fire in its eyes, The aesthetic of the clothing is similar so I thought I would combine some of the designs together". He comes around to my desk and leans down to my level. "If you're that good, I might have to ask you to draw me sometime". He whispers and walks back to his desk and doesn't say another word, I sit there frozen with my pencil slightly trembling in my hand.

What just happened.