Yoongi

I hold my head, pounding as I slowly open my eyes. "What happened" I ask and I get no response. "Sun?" I stand up and look around. I laugh slightly. "Come on this isn't funny babe lets go" I walk around the dirt scuffing under my feet. She couldn't of gone far could she? No she wouldn't and- "Yoongi....sir....are you alright?"  I jump slightly at the sound of Jimins voice in my head. "Geez Jimin you scared me! Yeah I'm fine...Sun is just hiding from me is all, We're just out on a walk and she's playing a prank on me". I look in bushes and walk around. "Sir...you should erm come home...like right now". I stop. "I'm not just leaving her in the middle of nowhere! Once I find her I will-" "She's not there anymore" I freeze. 

"What?" I ask. 

"S-she's gone...she's been taken by Hoseok". I fall to my knees and breathe heavily. I feel blood gush from my nose and I feel weak all of a sudden. "I'm sorry...he had Nari I had...I had no choice he was going to kill her if I didn't-" "Wait" I cut him off. "You..traded her?" I can hear his breathing get shaky. "You traded her like an object". "Yoongi please understand-" "Save it, I understand perfectly" I hear Jimin pleading with me to listen to him but I shut him off. 

I run back to her apartment and slip through the cracked window. There has to be something here, something to tell me where she is. I go into her bedroom and sit down on her bed. Maybe there's a way I can communicate with her. I just need some of her DNA, I rush into the bathroom and see her hairbrush. Perfect.

I sit down on the bed clutching the bed and close my eyes. I steady my breaths and concentrate. Come on Yoongi...find her.  After a while, I feel something in front of me and I quickly open my eyes. 

Surrounded by a thick fog I see a shadow in the distance. "Sun?" I hear a gasp and see the figure look around quickly. "Y-Yoongi...?" I breathe a sigh of relief, Its her. "I'm so glad you're alive....what has he done to you? Can you tell me where you are?"  She shakes her head. "I opened my eyes and I was at your house...but I don't think its really your house. Things are kinda shaky, I think its some sort of illusion." I sigh. 

Of course, He wouldn't be that stupid to just take her to my place. "He...hasn't hurt you has he?" I see her shake her head and I sigh with relief. "No but he has been telling me really bizarre things. He has...been trying to feed me all these lies. That I'm in hell and you are like the prince of hell or something, Its honestly quite funny thinking about it." I freeze and go silent.

Fuck