Sun

Ugghh shut up alarm, I had such temptation to throw my alarm clock against the wall but I gotta go to work to live. I push myself out my bed and drag myself to shower.

I'm tired of the same routine every single day. Wake up, shower, work, come home, sleep...repeat. That's all my life is right now, ever since my parents basically abandoned me but would beg me for money to feed their spending addictions, I've lived alone. Sure I'm lucky to have a job that pays my rent and I can have some spending luxury but I don't really have a social life so...what's the point right?

I have two friends, Jae and Nari who I both work with. I knew them before working with them and they've been two of my only friends for a while now. I'm quite socially awkward so I only really want to be with them. When they try to get me to meet new people or hell..set me up on dates, I mostly decline simply because I'm too awkward.

I put my hair up and head out the house. I see Jaes car outside waiting for me. "Come on Sun" Nari calls out the window and I hop into the car and lean against the window. "Didn't sleep well again huh?" Jae asks and I nod and yawn. "I don't know guys, I'm just in this like slump recently, I don't want to get out of bed or do anything".
"This is why you need to let loose! I know you'll probably say no but there's a work party this weekend because someone is leaving...think about it?" Jae asks and I nod slightly. Maybe that's my problem, I'm too scared to let loose but I need to face the problem head on...it might actually work out in my favour.

"Is Jungho working today?" I look at their awkward expression and I sigh. "I take that as a yes". They both sigh, "Honestly he just doesn't get the hint that none of us are interested, but I really don't know what his fascination with you is, you've rejected him numerous times and straight up said you'll go to the boss to report him but he doesn't seem to care" Nari rolls her eyes and I lean against the window staring out. Jungho is slightly older than all of us but he always tries to flirt with us...especially me, He buys me stuff, compliments me a lot...which was nice at first but then he began to just stare at me all the time and even touched my ass one point. I punched him straight in the face and of course he reported me for assault, when I tried to explain the situation, he gave a sob story to the boss. Luckily I was let off with a warning but it hasn't stopped the guy.

We pull up the building and headed into the office. We all work as graphic designers and logo designers for huge companies. These huge clothing and music companies contact us and we basically do the rest. I do quite enjoy designing logos, we even have small competitions in the company and numerous times I've won. As soon as we come into the office, we hear a whistle from the other side of the room. "Goooood morning ladies". All three of us roll our eyes and head to our desks without another word.

After grabbing a coffee and sitting down to start my work, I feel a weight on the back of my chair. "What you up to today then Sun?" I resist the urge to snap my pencil and place it down and turn my chair. "Trying to concentrate on this important design right now" He looks over my shoulder and nods. "What's stopping you from continuing?" I turn back around and clench my teeth. "A very annoying distraction" I say through gritted teeth and I suddenly feel a hand stroke my hair. I quickly stand up and grab his shirt. "Keep your dirty hands off me". He laughs slightly which makes my blood boil. "Careful Sun, the boss could be watching...you don't want another warning do you? Or something worse". He smirks and I breathe out slowly. I let him go. "Then fuck off and do your job". I turn back to my drawing and see him walking off and laughing. That asshole thinks he has control over me, I absolutely hate it.

I wish there was some way of getting back at him.