Sun

I slowly open my eyes to the blinding light of the sun peeking through the curtains. I sit up and stretch, I look around the room and realise I'm not in my bed. I look to my side and see Yoongi sleeping soundly, I want to wake him up but I also just want to watch him sleep forever, He just looks so peaceful. 

I look at his arm and tilt my head...it's healed? Overnight? How is that possible. The wound was in a really bad state how has it healed so quickly?. I hop out of bed and walk over to the window. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me and I feel myself being dragged backwards. "Where do you think you're going" Yoongi mumbles into my ear and I can't help but shiver from his breath on my neck. "I just wanted to look outside, its such a nice day. Can we go for a walk?" I ask and he groans slightly. "But..bed...cuddles" He sits on the bed and pulls me onto his lap and nuzzles his head onto my shoulder. "Yoongiiiii lets not waste the day!" I try to break free but its hopeless, he's too strong for me. "Okay okay 10 more minutes then we are getting up, I will force you if I have to" I huff and he gently grabs my chin and smiles widely at me. "As long as I get to hold you for a bit longer, That works for me." He shuffles back against the headboard and holds his arms out, I crawl up and snuggle into him. "Hey...how is your arm doing?" I ask. "Huh? Oh! Yeah it seems pretty good". He mumbles, we lie together in silence with our eyes closed. Neither of us are asleep but we just enjoy each others company.

I shuffle out of bed again and stretch, I see him yawn and stretch. I keep looking at his arm, No normal human could heal that fast from a wound that deep and he doesn't even seem in any pain whatsoever. "How has it healed so quickly? You like magic or something?" I giggle and he raises a brow at me then smiles. "Sun I have something important to tell you" He sits down in front of me. He leans in very close to my face and I can feel his warm breath. "I am secretly a wizard" He whispers. I roll my eyes and pinch his nose. "Nah honestly I heal pretty fast from cuts and bruises." He explains but I'm not fully convinced. "But..this was more than just a small cut, you were slashed!" He plays with my hair. "Sun relax, its not a big deal, besides you should be glad I'm healed" "I am but-" "Then stop worrying!". He laughs and I sigh slightly and nod. "Now how about we go on that walk you suggested?" He asks and I smile. 

After a much needed shower, we both head towards a nearby hiking trail. The views at the end of this trail are meant to be spectacular with views for miles and the mountains peeking through the clouds. As we begin to walk I can't help but feel slightly uneasy, I start to notice that Yoongi keeps looking around and suddenly I feel him pull me closer to him. "Sun...do you feel like we're being watched too?". I quickly nod as we pick up the pace. Suddenly Yoongi pulls me behind a tree and puts his finger to his lips as to say stay quiet. We hear some rustling not far behind us, I feel Yoongis grip on my tighten as he pulls me into his chest. I hear his heart pounding so fast and him breathing heavily. 

Then suddenly...its just silence.

I open my eyes and Yoongis gone but I'm in a familiar place..his house. Was it all a dream? Did we even leave the house?. I get up and walk through the hallway aimlessly. "Yoongi?" I call out to him but receive no response. "Yoongi!" I call louder but still...nothing. Where is he? "Hey Sun" I jump and turn around startled by a familiar voice. I tilt my head slightly. "Hoseok?...Is that you?" I ask as his mouth turns into a crooked smile. "Yeah...it's me". "What are you doing here? And where's Yoongi?" I ask. He slowly walks towards me, not taking his eyes off me smirking, I slowly start to walk backwards creeped out. I laugh slightly "Okay erm...what's going on". He laughs. "Actually I was wondering if I could ask you a question". He asks and I look behind me to make sure I don't bump into something and turn back to him. "Did you know hell is a real place?" He asks and I burst out laughing "Pftt no way, that's a fairytale told to little kids to scare them" His mouth curved into a smirk.

"Oh babe, it's no fairytale....besides you're already here"