Sun

I actually slept well last night for once. Surprising because that hasn't happened in weeks. After a well-needed lunch and coffee break, I go back to my drawings but of course, Jungho has to bother me. I saw him leaning over the wall of my desk, I roll my eyes and push my chair away from him and sit down. "Where were you at lunch Sun?" He asks and I ignore him at first until he puts his fist on the desk in front of me. "I asked you a question babe, where were you?" I roll my eyes. "I was with Jae and Nari staying away from you thanks" I smile sarcastically and shove his arm off the desk. I hear him huff, "You think you're this big woman in this company huh?" He leans down and whispers in my ear. "I can do whatever I want to you and the boss wouldn't care". I gulp slightly as I feel his hand on my leg. I close my eyes and feel tears form until suddenly his hand is snatched away.

My eyes shoot open and I turn around and see Yoongi have him against the wall by the throat. A lot of staff gasp and I see Jae and Nari with the mouths wide open, I turn back and look at Yoongi, the air suddenly feels different, It almost feels hot. "How dare you touch her like that without her consent, You think you can get away with touching innocent women? You're fucking sick, if we weren't at work right now I'd beat the shit out of you" I see the anger in eyes...almost like they've turned black. It's like he's a completely different person, the heavy breathing, the deep voice.....the muscles on his arms....god I want to slap myself for thinking like that.

Jungho stares at him with wide eyes, like he can't move. Suddenly Yoongi lets go of him and Jungho just walks away without saying a word. Yoongi turns to face me, his eyes back to normal....what was that? I could've sworn they were much darker than normal. "Are you okay?" He walks over to me and I nod slightly and look down nervously. "Hey" he gently puts his finger on my chin and tilts it up to make me look at him. "If you want me to report him I will". I sigh and shake my head. "It's no use, he denies it and makes up excuses, don't be surprised if you'll be reported for assault." He laughs slightly. "Well when he's touching women like that, he deserves what he gets, also I have a way with words, I don't think I'll get reported". We both smile and laugh with each other. "Oh erm...t-thank you Yoongi, for that...You didn't have to". He smiles "No need to thank me, If he makes you uncomfortable again, You know where I am". He heads back to his desk and I feel a tug on me as I'm dragged to Nari's desk.

Both Jae and Nari are sat in front of me. "Are you okay Sun?" "What happened?" "Yoongi saved you oh my god he's a gentleman" they both rambled and I couldn't help but look at his desk, suddenly he gets up and we lock eyes. He smiles and I smile and feel myself blushing. "Sun...Sun!" I snap out of it and shake my head. "Y-yeah?" "You were looking at him weren't you?" They both smirk and I hide my face. "Oooooo Sun has a crush" I cover Jae's mouth and shake my head. "Shut the hell up, he might hear you!" I take my hand off and sit back down.

"I don't know, there's just something about him, He's different...in a good way but I can't figure out what it is. Also something weird" I pull them closer. "When he had Jungho against the wall, his eyes looked black...almost like a demon or something, it was like Jungho was hypnotised...like isn't it weird that he just didn't say a word and walked away?". I whisper and they both look at each other.

"Are you sure you weren't just seeing things? Come on how could his eyes turn black?" Nari laughs and I pout. "I'm serious!" They both laugh and I huff. "Come on Sun we're just messing with you, oh! I have an idea, why don't you ask him if he's coming to the party tomorrow, who knows you could hook up with him" Nari winks at me and my face goes red. "Oh my god no I'm not hooking up with my colleague". They both laugh. "Oh come onnnn, if you don't I might just-" I wave my hands in their faces. "Enough I don't wanna hear it". "Oh come on Sun, You never want to have any fun!". I spin around in my chair. "Can I not start smaller than hooking up with someone?". "Like how? You mean to get drunk?" Jae asks and I nod.

Both their eyes widen. "Wowwww you getting drunk? That's something I wanna see" Nari nudges my arm and I laugh. "We'll see" I look at the time. "Come on it's almost time to go home". I go to get up. "Why don't you two stay at my place for the weekend? We can pamper ourselves and get ready together for the party! Then after if we get too drunk you have someone to crash," Jae asks and both Nari and I nods. "Sounds good! We can finally see Sun in a full face of makeup". They both laugh and I roll my eyes sarcastically.

I head back to my desk with Jae and see Yoongi finishing up his work. Jae nudges me and mouths 'ask him'. I sigh and lean over the desk. "Hey Yoongi". He looks up at me and smiles. "Hey, what's up?" "Erm well...I just thought you should know there's actually a party tomorrow for the company. Someone is leaving so there's this huge party for it, Just thought you should know so you could get to know more people here.". He smiles at me. "Thanks for letting me know, I'll be there". I feel myself smiling and I see him smirk slightly, I quickly sit down at my desk and cover my face to stop myself from blushing.

"Come on you two let's go!" Nari comes over to our desk and I pack up. I see Yoongi put on a beanie and pick up his bag. He looks so cute in that hat.... "See you tomorrow Sun" he smiles. "Huh? O-oh yeah see you!" He waves me off and heads out. I feel Jae nudge me and raise her eyebrows. I playfully punch her arm and head out with them.

Let's hope this weekend is good.