Yoongi

I go over a plan with Jimin to find this girl. "Are you sure this is going to work sir?" I look at him and smile. "Jimin, you're good looking and know how to flirt, this will be a piece of cake for you". He laughs and nods. "So once she's interested, what happens then?". He asks and I think for a moment. "I would say you could act like a douche and I swoop in, but I know you too well that you wouldn't pull it off". He looks at me confused and I laugh. "Jimin, you're the nicest person here, too nice to be in a place like this, you couldn't be mean if you tried!". He pouts. "I...I could to!" I raise my brow and smirk slightly. "Oh yeah go on then, Be mean towards me". He looks at me shocked "Sir I could never disrespect you!" I laugh slightly. "My point exactly" we both laugh.

Suddenly her profile flashes up again and we see a vision of her in an office. "Uh...Jimin what is happening? Why can we see her?" "Sir I have no idea but I guess lets watch?" I nod and see a man approach her. "She seems uncomfortable" Jimin states and I tilt my head slightly. Suddenly he strokes her hair and she stands up and grabs his shirt. "Woah, She clearly didn't like that" Jimin looks at me as I bite my lip slightly. So she's being picked on at work by this guy? And she's not afraid to stand up to him? That's kinda hot. "Jimin, new plan". I smile.

Being in the mortal world is somewhat strange to me. I don't really come here a lot, besides I'm not in my human form 24/7 either so this feels weird. Just have to act cool until I find her. I walk into the office and to the front desk, I lean against the desk as the woman stares at me in awe. "Is there something on my face?" I smirk slightly and she gets flustered. "Um I no, I'm sorry for staring, Its just...I've never seen you before". She stutters and I smile. "Ah yes, I was just hired actually, so I was wondering where I need to go." She straightens her outfit and gulps slightly, its quite cute how nervous she is. "Um...yes of course, name?" "Yoongi, Min Yoongi"
She types in the computer and looks down the screen. "Ah yes here you are, you need to go up to the second floor, if you ask for Sehun, he will be able to give you your duties". I smile at her. "Great, thank you" I lean slightly over the desk to look at her name tag "Jiwoo" I wink and leave her blushing as I head up to the second floor.

I head out the lift and its a huge room of rows of desks. Suddenly I see a woman in front of me looking confused "Uh hey...can I help you?" I look at her and smile. "Ah yes, I was looking for Sehun?". She coughs slightly and I see her blush slightly. Wow do I make everyone nervous? "Uh yeah he's in that office over there...are you new here?" She asks and I nod. "Names Yoongi" I extend my hand she shakes it and smiles. "Jae". I smile. "Thank you for the help" I head off to the office and knock.

I walk in to see a well dressed man sat at the desk typing away at a computer. He looks up at me with a confused look. "Hello, can I help you?" He asks and I nod. "Are you Sehun by any chance?" He nods. "I am, and you are?" I laugh slightly. "Sorry for laughing but do you not remember me? I mean you only interviewed me the other day" I explain and he raises a brow. "I'm sorry you must be mistaken I never interviewed anyone in the last 4 weeks". I sigh and roll my neck and mumble "Have to be difficult" I put my head back and close my eyes. Suddenly I put my head down and open them as my eyes turn black. Sehun completely freezes and stares directly into my eyes. A few seconds later I blink and he snaps back to reality. "Ahhh yes now I remember...Mr Min correct?" He asks as he brings up my file on his computer. "Yes that's correct sir, I look forward to working with you". My mouth curves into a smirk.

Step one completed.