Yoongi

I fix my hair in the mirror and head out into the hallway to meet Jimin. Gonna be honest he looks really good. Slick back hair with a nice shirt and tight jeans. He smiles when he sees me, "Looking good sir" I shake my head. "Jimin, you need to stop calling me sir man, we're friends" he laughs. "My bad, I'm just so used to being so formal". I laugh and snap my fingers. Suddenly a portal appears, we both walk through and end up on a random street not far from the party. "So this is the human world huh? It's very...cold" I laugh at his remark. "Yeah here the weather actually changes, you wouldn't believe what they have here, sun, rain, snow...its crazy sometimes". He looks around and looks up to the dark sky. "Now I think we just follow the loud music" I state and he nods.

Soon we arrive at a house, I assume this is the place? This is the address Sun told me. We walk up and knock, soon a random colleague of mine answers. "ah you're Yoongi right? Come in man!" I nod and we both walk in to well....a chaotic party. Its full of people, some already drunk. Loud music blaring through speakers and the strong smell of alcohol. Suddenly I feel a chill down my spine. I breathe in and out and smile. "She's here...I can sense it". I look around and Jimin does the same until he grabs my shoulder and points to the corner the large room. My eyes widen at the sight of her...she is even more beautiful than I thought. I smirk slightly and whistle. "Damn she looks hot". I go silent for a moment just staring at her, not noticing my eyes slightly changing, my senses are tingling so badly with lust. Suddenly Jimin snaps his fingers in front of my face and I shake my head slightly. "Careful boss, Your eyes turned". I look at him confused. "shit they did? Man our senses are always heightened in the human world". I look back and we make eye contact, I see she's with her two friends and one of them is staring at Jimin smiling.

I nudge him "Looks like one of them is into you". He blushes slightly and I laugh. "Wait really? Was one of them looking at me? I-i'm always so nervous around girls" He puts his head in his hand. "Hey hey relax, you're meant to be my wingman here, Just act casual and it'll be fine, besides you've only seen demon girls, humans are a lot different, they're more compassionate". We both grab drinks and make our way over to them. "Hey Sun, Jae and...sorry I didn't catch your name before?" The woman smiles at me "Hey I'm Nari, we never properly met" I shake her hand and immediately she turns her attention to Jimin. "Who is your friend here?" She asks and I look back at Jimin who is in his own world staring at her. "Ah this is Jimin he is my best friend, we basically grew up together". I nudge him and he coughs. "Ah yes! Uh hey nice to meet you ladies" Nari giggles and I look at Sun, I look her up and down and slightly bite my lip. "You really dressed up for this huh?" She looks at me and laughs. "These two made me" I see her look me up and down. "You don't look bad yourself" I laugh slightly and notice Jimin speaking with the other two girls. Here's my chance to win her over.

I'm sat with Sun on one of the sofas. "So who is this party for exactly?" I ask as we both take a sip of our drinks and she slightly gags and I laugh. "Too strong huh?" "I'm not much of a drinker honestly" she laughs. "I don't exactly know who its for, I just know someone in the company is leaving soon". "Well they must be pretty popular to have this massive party for them huh?" She nods. "So how long have you been working here?" She looks at me whilst drinking. "Uhhh about 6 years I think? As soon as I finished college I wanted to do something graphic design based" she pauses to take another sip. "When my parents left I was just like well I gotta do something with my life so here I am now" Her parents left huh?

Well at least I'm finding out more about her. "Your parents left?" She nods. "Yeahhh they're both addicts so I was just like fuck youuu you know?" I could tell she was slightly tipsy because she was giggling a lot between words. Suddenly she looked at me and smiled. "You honestly look really good tonight, like really good" she states and I raise a brow. "Oh so I don't look good any other time huh?" She gasps and I smirk slightly. "Noooo you look good all the time, I just didn't want to admit it". I laugh slightly and put my arm behind her on the chair.

Suddenly she looks to her right and her face fills with disgust. "What's wrong?" I ask and look in the same direction, then I see what she's looking at.

Jungho.

"Ugh why is he here, especially when I look like this" she tries to pull her dress down slightly and I put my hand over hers and she looks at me. "Don't worry okay? He won't bother you whilst I'm here" she gulps slightly and I lean in close to her ear. "Gotta admit you look hot as fuck yourself....all the time but I didn't want to admit it" I pull back and wink. I see her face go bright red and she laughs. "Man you have a way with words Yoongi, charming I must say" She smirks slightly. "Is that your attempt to flirt with me Sun?" She purses her lips together. "Maybe" she gulps her drink down and leans towards me. "Is it workingggg?" I lick my lips slightly. I want to kiss her so badly but I don't want to take advantage of her when she's drunk.

Yes me. The prince of hell, son of Satan himself doesn't want to do a bad thing. Who am I?

"It might be" I state and she giggles. "Hey Sun" Suddenly we are interrupted as we both look up and see Jungho standing in front of us. She snarls slightly. "What do you want?" "Nothing, I just wanna say you look really good tonight" he licks his lips and we both cringe. "Yeah erm can't you see I'm busy? Go be a creep to someone else will you" she spat and I tried hard not to laugh. He glares at me. "what are you laughing at pretty boy?" He growls and I stand up and sigh "oh just your pathetic attempt to get a woman who has turned you down more than I can count on a ruler" Sun laughs and I wink at her. "Now like the lady said, she's a bit busy so go be a creep somewhere else" My eyes glimpsed black as he gulps. He looks at Sun "He is evil you know that Sun, look at him. Why would you go for someone like this?" Sun stands up and pushes me back slightly to stand in front of him. "He's more charming and kind than you'll ever be, now get lost" Whilst Suns back is turned, my eyes turn black and I smirk at him. 'Fuck off before I snap your neck' He clearly hears my voice in his head and runs off.

My eyes turn back to normal as soon as she turns. "I'm so sorry about him, he's always been like that ever since we started working together". We both sit back down. "At first I thought it was just like harmful little crush but then he just started doing it to all the women, but especially me, he would try touch me any point he could". I make a disgusted face. "Honestly men like that are assholes, They think they can do whatever they want". I turn back to her and she's shuffled closer to me. "Yeah you aren't like that though, You've been so respectful". She coos and I laugh slightly. Suddenly she traces her finger down my jawline. I feel my heart pounding out of my chest...what the heck? No I don't have feelings for her, this is my game. A game she can not win over me. But why am I feeling like this? I'm protecting her, I'm being nice to her. I need to get back into control...

Suddenly I snap back into it and her lips were on mine.