Sun

I had to cover my ears to muffle the squeals from my friends. Suddenly Jae took my hands in hers and squeezed them. "Sunnnn this so great! You going on a date, him asking you out on more dates...you making out in his car!" They both squeal again like teenage girls. "Calm down guys they're just dates...besides it seems like he wasn't into making out, He was at first then randomly got weird?" They both stop and look at me confused. "How so?" Nari asks and I sigh. "Well me in my drunk state, I climbed onto his lap in the car and we were...making out, then all of a sudden he gripped the seat and made like a weird noise.". They both raise their eyebrows and I hit them with a pillow. "Not like that! I pulled away and he looked away from me and was like...breathing heavy". They both giggle and I roll my eyes. "Sun you're overthinking things. Sounds to me he was into it, getting a bit too into it..if you know what I mean wink wink" Jae nudges me and I groan. "Sun relax, I mean you agreed to go on more dates with him and he got happy about it so he wants to see you again". I nod and smile. Maybe I am overthinking things, it just took me by surprise and I thought I did something wrong. 

I sit downstairs drinking coffee with them and Nari seemed distracted but giggling on her phone. Jae and myself look at each other then look at Nari. "Soooo what's going on?" I try to look at her phone and she hides it. "Nothingggg" She giggles. "Come on Nar, We teased Sun you gotta tell!....is this a guy?" She puts her phone down and smiles. "Yeah do you remember Yoongis friend Jimin?" Our eyes widen and I gasp. "Nari niceeee!" Jae nudges her and we all laugh. "So are you two like a thing or?" I ask and she shrugs. "We're kinda at the same stage as you and Yoongi, dates but I really like him" She suddenly gasps. "I didn't tell you what happened at the party did I?" She asks and I pick up my coffee. "No I don't think so" I take a sip. 

"Well we kinda made out and we almost...you know....slept together" I almost choke on my drink and Jae gasps. "WHAT....why didn't you tell us man!" Jae gently slaps her shoulder and I compose myself. "I only just remembered!" She laughs. "Why didn't you...you know go all the way!" Jae asks. "I don't know actually...I remember us making out then suddenly he kinda just froze and seemed nervous". I put my coffee down. "Wait...did he seem like he just wasn't there? Almost like in his own world?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah...why do you ask?" I take out my phone. "He randomly did something similar with me too. After the party in the morning when you two were still asleep. He took me to the kitchen for breakfast and randomly out of nowhere he froze and seemed like he wasn't there". I explain. "Hmmm that is a little weird" Jae states and Nari scoffs. "Like with Yoongi, you're overthinking things!" She states and I nod slowly unconvinced, How can she not see that's a slight bit weird?.

Suddenly my phone pings and both girls look up and smile. "Is that lover boy?" Jae asks and I roll my eyes. "Stop it we're just going on dates". She scoffs and I look at my phone.

Yoongi: Hey! I was wondering...would you be free anytime today?

I smile at my phone and the girls laugh. "Oh yeah I know that face anywhere, It's him alright" Nari nudges me and I groan and get up and walk to the living room.

Sun: Sure! I mean I'm free now, why?

Yoongi: I want to show you something, Can I pick you up in a hour? 

He wants to show me something? 

Sun: Okay sure! Should I wear something in particular?

Yoongi: We're gonna be outside so you might want to wear something warm but anything you wear will be perfect ;) 

Sun: Ew you're so cringe

Yoongi: All for you babe 

I put my phone down and cover my mouth and blush. Holy shit he said babe to me....what is this guy doing to me. Suddenly my phone pings again, I turn my phone over and look at the screen.

Yoongi: I can imagine you're blushing right now, you're adorable

I flip my phone back over and look at Jae and Nari. Their expressions were confused but they get up and walk to me. "Uh...Sun you look like you're about to faint, What did he say?" I breathe heavily and show them my phone with the texts. They read through and both gasp. "He called you babe! And is picking you up in an hour? He is so into you oh my god!" I laugh then smile. "I need to get ready, you guys can stay here if you want when I'm out". I explain whilst walking up the stairs. "No thanks! We don't want to hear noises when you come back" Jae shouts and I freeze on the stairs. I run back down and throw an empty plastic bottle at her. "OW" She rubs her head and I laugh. "Okay don't be here when I get back" I run back upstairs to get ready. 

I'm so excited to see him.