Yoongi

Slight mature content ahead!

What the fuck is he doing in the human world?!"  I pace around the room. "And now he knows about Sun?...How?! Out of everyone how did he find her" I slouch down on my bed. "I have no idea but this is very much a problem...you know what he's capable of." Jimin states and I groan. "He has to fuck everything up doesn't he". I growl and stand up and chuck a knife at the wall. "Woahhhh calm down". I pull it out the wall. "How can I calm down when my own brother who almost killed the both of us...knows about my girlfriend.". I breathe heavily. "And somehow has had access to the human world". I sit down on my bed and Jimin passes me a drink.

I down the alcohol and he sighs slightly. "We just have to be careful and protect her as well...we need to keep him away from her." I nod. "He probably knows everything about her now just by her scent" I stand up. "I think...I'm gonna go for a walk, think this through". I head out of the house into the large open garden. I pace up and down the paths displayed with rose bushes. How does a demon that has been forbidden to enter the human world because he's too dangerous...somehow accesses it with ease. He just randomly shows up in the exact same place my girlfriend is...unless someone helped him. But who would do that?

Suddenly I freeze and my head shoots up and looks around...someones here. Suddenly I bend backwards and a knife flies above me and cuts one of the bushes. I look in the direction and see him smirking at me. Crap. I take off running as I feel him trailing behind me fast. I am so glad we installed a maze in this place and quickly dart behind one of my bushes and hold my hand over my mouth. I hear his footsteps come close. "This is no fun brother...we're just playing a little game aren't we" I hear him run his hand against the bushes. "Maybe I'll play with your little girlfriend...since she knows who I am know and well I've heard I'm not too bad according to her" I bite my own hand to control my anger. "Little Yoongi...although you're older than me you were always a coward...because you knew I was stronger than you. I mean I almost killed you if it wasn't for your little friend".  I close my eyes and breathe. 

Suddenly I open my eyes and I'm in the woods I took Sun too. I stand up and suddenly feel a sharp pain in my arm, put my hand over it and see red on my hand. Fuck he must have slashed me when he threw that blade. I take off my jacket and cover my arm as I walk out onto the pavement. "Yoongi?" Suddenly I turn and see Jae and Nari walking together. They both look at my arm then back at me. "Are you....okay? Is your arm bleeding?" Jae reaches round to touch my arm and I turn slightly. "Heyy hey it's fine don't worry I was just...going for a jog in the woods and cut my arm on a tree branch". They both look at each other confused. "I can tell when someones lying Yoongi, what really happened?" I sigh. "Has Sun told you about Hoseok?" "Oh yeah the guy she met at the cafe?" I nod. "He...did this" Their eyes widen. "What the hell...why?!" Nari asks. "He's my younger brother and he's very dangerous..that's why I need to protect her". They look at me worried. "What?" They both look down and the realisation kicks in. "He's with her right now isn't he?" "Look it's not how you think, she went to that coffee place again and bumped into him so she's having a coffee with him" Jae explains and I groan. 

I make it to the coffee place after hesitantly bandaging up my arm. It will heal quickly anyway but Jae and Nari insisted. I walk in and spot them in the corner. I calmly walk over and smile at Sun. "Hey...Sun, so this was where you were". I glance at Hoseok and he fake smiles at me. "Oh hey Yoongi, I happened to bump into Hoseok again here". I look at him and bite the inside of my cheek. "Have we met before? I seem to recognise you from somewhere?" He asks. Is he serious? "Uh yeah we uh..." I glance at Sun then back at him. "We went to school together". He clicks and smiles. "Righttt yeah! I remember now! We were great pals weren't we". He responds and I growl slightly. "Sure" I turn my attention back to Sun. "Anyways do you wanna come to my place?" "Aww but we were having such a nice talk weren't we Sun? About her work" He smirks slightly at me and I put one hand behind my back and clench my fist. She smiles at him. "I'm just gonna go the bathroom" I quickly turn because I feel my demon senses completely heightened.

I quickly run into a stall and breathe heavily. 'Jimin' I close my eyes and wait for his response. 'Jimin can you hear me? Where are you?' Silence. When someone doesn't respond either they're dead or asleep so I hope it's the latter. I try to call him and get no response. I walk out of the bathroom and suddenly bump into Sun. I wince slightly due to hitting my arm and she looks concerned. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I should've told you what I was doing I-" She stops when she sees me stumble, everything is blurry. "Babe?...Yoongi?" I hold my head and breathe. "Yoongi...what's going on?" I look at her clover green eyes and suddenly feel calm. I smile at her and cup her cheek. "I'm fine honey I just stood up too quick"  I gently kiss her forehead. "I know you told me to stay away from him but we bumped into each other and-" "I know I know...I need to be honest with you. He's actually my younger brother, that's why I know him so well and why he's just not a good person to be around." She looks at me then notices my arm. "Wait...oh my god what happened to your arm?!" I look at my arm to see it blood-soaked through the bandage and my shirt. 

Crap he got me bad, why isn't it healing quicker? "Hey hey don't worry about that I-" She suddenly grabs my arm and lifts my shirt up. "Yoongi what happened? And I want the truth." I look at her with a concerned look, that look in her eyes...how can I lie to her. But I need to stretch the truth because I can't just come out with 'Hey I'm a demon prince'. "Hoseok did this, he attacked me earlier" She gasps and I feel her face fill with sorrow and guilt. "Hey look at me, it's okay alright? But this is why you need to stay away from him...please". She nods and pecks my lips. I smile and yawn. "You must be tired, come on you asked me earlier to come with you to your place so lets go". She smiles. 

We walk out the cafe and head to my car. "Wait can you drive with your arm?" She asks. "Hey I've got another arm" I boop her nose and she laughs. I sigh and smile at her. "What? Do I have something on my face?" She asks and I shake my head. "I just like looking at you" She blushes. I have to think of a distraction to make a portal. Suddenly I see her put on some lip balm, bingo. I get out of the car, go round to her side and open the door. "Woah what are you-" I undo her seatbelt and gently pull her out the car. I shut the door then open the back door. "In" I state and she looks at me confused. "Did I stutter? In" I see her gulp and get into the backseat. I get in beside her. "Now what?" She asks and I pat my lap. "Remember what we did in the car before? We're finishing what we started" Her eyes widen. "But...your arm" I put my finger on her lip then grab her chin gently. I start to slightly breathe on her neck and I hear her slightly mumble. "Sun get on my lap or do I have to make you?" I whisper in her ear and I hear her gasp slightly. 

I pull back and she climbs onto my lap. Finally I feel my arm healing which is perfect timing. I pull her close to me as I breathe on her neck again and leave small kisses. "Are you sure you're okay to do this here? Last time you got claustrophobic" She whispers. "Shhh we're in the back..there's more space, besides" I look her. "I can't wait anymore" I pull her head forward and kiss her roughly. She straddles my waist and I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. "Y-yoongi" Her voice is like music to my ears. I feel my lust sense heightening but I don't stop I growl slightly and bite her lip. She moans and I open the car door. I put her down and get back into the drivers seat. I drive for a few minutes until we reach the house. I get back out and round to the back seat. I take her hand and help her out the car. I kiss her and whisper in her ear. "If you aren't in my bed in 2 minutes you will regret it"  She giggles and runs into my house, I lock the car and run in after her.

She's mine. I just need to keep it that way.